Apprehension Engine

1001gear

• Members

It's brilliant. And the great thing is that we can all build our own version of it. If you don't have space you can build each element stand alone and sample it.

Then can take the MP3 into a derelict house at night and see if you are as tough as you think you are :eekphil:

I agree... it’s brilliant!

I love trying to get new sounds out of common objects.

And Chordite is right - most of us have all the parts, or most of the parts, to build our own home-made versions. I just might record some things inspired by that and play it back for this year’s batch of trick or treaters... :evil::lol:

• Members

I can see a couple or more of these in a percussion ensemble. Voltan's probably tinkering away right now. The hor (their wurd) content gives profound meaning to the sounds although there's a strong, cool (and vintage lol) avant garde vibe to them.

very cool stuff

but it reminds me somehow on bill ruperts demo videos, oh damn i want one and once i have it, i do not know what to do with it, cause i'm not bill rupert and not so creative :)

I can appreciate that, but OTOH, Bill's videos are a great source of ideas too... :idea:

Archived