Swedishguy26

Bruce Dickinson - Tears of the dragon

Posted (edited)

like my comment in your previous thread...your vocal is too far back in the mix. If you want someone to critique your singing, they have to be able to hear it clearly!

Edited by daddymack

Posted (edited)

Okay, listening to the remix...sorry, dude, pitchy...as hell...and the only time I get any kind of real acceptable vocal is when you really let go and open up...the talking thing with tremolo is not working for you either. Do you have a vocal coach or a singing teacher? If not, GET ONE.

Edited by daddymack

That's better than I could sing this song. I heard the pitchiness as well but that's just more practice. I can't stop having pitch issues myself. But I just know all it takes is practice. But I still enjoyed listening to it. And you sing better than I do so remember that xD. Just focus on control of pitch for a while. Either way I still say good job.

just curious...do you not have spell check? It is painful trying to decipher your rambling posts...

FYI, we also have another code of conduct here which is: not insulting people for the sake of insulting them [which you seem to do constantly...]

Been a while now

I practice this song right now. Trying to work on my pitch and correcting my mistakes. Im also swedish so my accent may sound weird.

Edited by Swedishguy26