Sign in to follow this  
Pocahthotas

New Guitar: Switch Vibracell Futara IV

Now i know absolutely nothing of these guitars other than they are made of this "Vibracell" stuff, possibly plastic? they some some kind of polymer but idk. i traded an old dslr camera of mine for it today since it was so strange i couldnt pass up getting it, the best way to describe its looks would be like Darth Vader if he was a squid. it plays really well, has two Wilkinson humbuckers and Grover tuners. if anyone knows anything about these guitars i would really appreciate the info since i can barely find anything on these guitars let alone the futaras. theres also no real branding or serial numbers anywhere i can find.

It's Faturo or something.

They goog up quickly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTREMELY-RARE-SWITCH-VIBRACELL-FUTURA-5-GUITAR-WITH-P90-PICKUPS/153560351629?hash=item23c0e9038d:g:7S0AAOSwIYtdHTJO

IMAGE SEARCH. SMUTTY DEPRAVED CONTENT.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screenshot-2019-7-9 vibracell futura guitar - Google Search.png","data-attachmentid":32549410}[/ATTACH]

2125246749_Screenshot-2019-7-9vibracellfuturaguitar-GoogleSearch.thumb.png.27ae1ff90ba3906d3607fd1588f2d450.png