Which Looper Pedal ?

gardo

• Members

Looking for a looper pedal for home use. . Possibly the TC Ditto Looper or a "barley used" TC Ditto X2 for the same money..

I had used a Mustang amp into a laptop in the past and while it worked, the amp is not my favorite and a pedal would be much easier to use;

Any recommendations?

Decided I don't need the extra features of the X2 so I picked up a "barely used "Ditto at a decent price

• Members
I want one to use as a cheap recording interface; loop and export to Audacity. Conversion issues aside' date=' this is a tri + lemma for me; this one, that one, and maybe the Chinese will make a good one?[/quote']

No interface needed with the mustang amp.

• Members

I don’t record anything serious

In fact I rarely record anything

I used to record rhythm tracks to play over but really don’t like that Mustang

A looper into a real amp should give me all Ineed

Hopefully it won’t end up in a drawer

• Members

i have on old boss rc2

i really don't like that it always tries to auto "calculate" the beat and that its not possible to give a fixed bpm to which it loops.

zapping the tempo and starting a loop from sratch is also some what a pain..

ok i admit i should have practiced with it more but still

the boss rc3 and rc30 are the same

what i am interested in for a long time is a digitech stereo jam man. as far as i see it, itsthe only one at this price which has an external clock and output for the click track

i never had ustified the pruchase as i'm not sure if i would use it that much, as my rc2 is getting dust since years :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
There is a great video by Justinguitar that gives great suggestions on which looper to get. Check on Youtube

I personally own a Ditto X2 that has 2 separate buttons (one for start recording and one for stopping it) and I think it's great.

Thanks

I picked up a ditto about a month ago . It easily does what I want so I'm happy with it

Archived