Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar Munoz

High Heels...Seriously..how do biches walk in these things??

..must be something in their dNA>...

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.ebayimg.com\/images\/g\/WrgAAOSwb-JcbG-p\/s-l1600.jpg"}[/img2]

We actually don't care if they can walk at all.:D

They are kind of like spurs for a horse.

Gitty up boy.

Just kidding.

My wife who is 5'2" loves her heels, but the chunkier kind. She doesn't own anything that tall, I don't think.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"how-to-wear-chunky-heels-13.jpg","data-attachmentid":32521569}[/ATTACH]

So we have reason to leer at them.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"image-1.jpg","data-attachmentid":32521616}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Bella-Hadid-Dior-Skirt-Top-Cannes-2019.jpg","data-attachmentid":32521615}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"9df325a3597cd40632785dd078c3a663.jpg","data-attachmentid":32521614}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"4af0a56f9b46c64ef1090d08dbd1ce10.jpg","data-attachmentid":32521613}[/ATTACH]

It's not really as hard as it looks. True, some people have trouble with it, but I remember wearing platforms back in the 70s. Mine had a 4" heel.

They don’t

Honestly, I don't get how they do it either. Mrs. DeepEnd hasn't worn heels in years. It's either flats or tennis shoes.

Amy knew.

When you walk in the bar

And you dressed like a star

Rockin' your F me pumps

You don't have to understand how it works to appreciate what it does.:D

Butt thuck disguisement?

Posted (edited)

I'd rather my mate wear boots and walk next me...the rest is fake eye candy.

Edited by nice keetee
f u

I'd rather my mate wear boots and walk next me...the rest is fake eye candy.

They got the boots too.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Lionesse-Sexy-Boots-You-Need.jpg","data-attachmentid":32522022}[/ATTACH]

My wife has some timberlands, like this lass.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"f24d530e7483f6dbf1decf684e9a203a.jpg","data-attachmentid":32522024}[/ATTACH]

They got the boots too.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Lionesse-Sexy-Boots-You-Need.jpg","data-attachmentid":32522022}[/ATTACH]

Gods, but she's thin.

My wife has some timberlands' date=' like this lass.[/quote']

Timbaland is a rapper, isn't he?

My wife has some timberlands, like this lass.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"f24d530e7483f6dbf1decf684e9a203a.jpg","data-attachmentid":32522024}[/ATTACH]

She's cute and she doesn't need help from clothes, shoes, etc. My kind of girl. I wish we could see her face though.

Gods' date=' but she's thin.[/quote']

Yes, she is. I like a woman with meat on her bones.

Yes' date=' she is. I like a woman with meat on her bones.[/quote']

I like 'em slender, but that may well be taking it too far.

Of course, I like 'em bigger, too. In fact, I like most of 'em.

I like 'em slender, but that may well be taking it too far.

Of course, I like 'em bigger, too. In fact, I like most of 'em.

I figure either extreme has to be unhealthy. Us guys need to learn to appreciate normal women. I'm not exactly a prize and I'm not rich so I can pretty much expect to attract average women if I'm lucky enough to attract any at all. ;)

I figure either extreme has to be unhealthy. Us guys need to learn to appreciate normal women. I'm not exactly a prize and I'm not rich so I can pretty much expect to attract average women if I'm lucky enough to attract any at all. ;)

I agree completely. Skinny is as unhealthy as obese, and I don't want an unhealthy woman. Not right out of the gate, anyway.

On the other hand, normal varies quite a bit in different cultures. What's normal in the USA these days is considered considerably overweight in other countries.

I agree completely. Skinny is as unhealthy as obese, and I don't want an unhealthy woman. Not right out of the gate, anyway.

On the other hand, normal varies quite a bit in different cultures. What's normal in the USA these days is considered considerably overweight in other countries.

For sure. Some years ago someone redrew Wonder Woman with proportions more like an average American woman, giving her bigger legs, no thigh gap, and a bit of tummy roll:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"WWb4&a.jpg","data-attachmentid":32522169}[/ATTACH]

I get the idea but at the same time we're talking about a flying immortal Amazon with a magic lasso and your main concern is the size of her thigh gap?

Besides, Wonder Woman isn't average. She's a freakin' superhero.

Besides' date=' Wonder Woman isn't average. She's a freakin' superhero.[/quote']

Sure but that doesn't mean a superhero can't be carrying a few extra pounds. ;)

I remember I had a pair of platform shoes, about 6" of lift

rock and roll

:lol: