I'm looking for Funky/disco/house singers! :)

LaSzimpla

• Members

Hello everyone! :)

I'm looking for some funky/disco/house singers, amateurs or not, who want to perform on one of my tracks:

soundcloud.com/laszimpla/disco-planet-need-vocals/s-knLRX#t=0:30

I think "Starlight" by The Supermen Lovers could be a good influence on this one...

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and have a good weekend!

LS

• Members
So you want a co-writer who will sing this? Because that is not what you were asking for originally....just to be clear...

Indeed I forgot t mention that I don't have the lyrics already, sorry for that :lol:

Something about the 80's disco spirit could be great on this track I guess...

• Members
Have you already written a vocal melody for this?

The "good influence" I was talking about in the 1st post means the vocal melody ahah

The accord used in this vocal sounds good on my track too... but I can add a synth melody on the actual track if it helps :)

• Moderators

The "good influence" I was talking about in the 1st post means the vocal melody ahah

The accord used in this vocal sounds good on my track too... but I can add a synth melody on the actual track if it helps :)

The vocal or lead melody is actually one of the most significant parts of a song. Lyrics together with the melody can be considered 90% or more of a song. Whoever writes the lyrics and melody pretty much own the song and has the full songwriting credit. If two or more people contribute to the songwriting process then it needs to be decided how the songwriting credit is split.

Like daddymack said, seeking out a co-writer or songwriter makes more sense in this situation. You might have better luck posting this topic in the songwriting forum section.

• Moderators

Dose what the OP have all ready not count as the melody?

I'm really only hearing an instrumental track. There is a synth fill being played throughout the track but its more accompaniment rather than lead.

Archived