New 32 channel 'ringer digital mixer, $2500 list !

• Members
You gonna buy one?

I have an older 'ringer digital mixer. Looks like this one isn't going to ship until next year or so. I was really just pointing out that 'ringer is getting back into the sub $3000 digital mixer game so hopefully some others will also. A digital MixWiz would be nice, eh? :)

• Members

yeah, some weird stuff, 6 auxes? 32 input and 16 mix busses with inserts? Inserts being digital or an analog insert point, and if analog then how? 6 aux sends and 16 mix busses? Aren't those the same? Or is the 6 aux sends referring to the on-board effects? The terminology is confusing, and considering there is a companion digital snake that hasn't been worked out I'd stay away if it wasn't a behringer. Because it is a behringer I'll definitly stay away!

• Members

Its hard to tell anything thing yet. 32 inputs could be 16 xlr and 16 adat.

Way to early to really know anything about it. Time will tell. If it came in at $1999 street it could be a nice entry level desk. Looking at the unclear picture it does seem to have some kind of phat channel of sorts. Who knows?

I guess this at the bottom of the add says the most. **Subject to change

• Members

why not a presonus 24-4-2 digital console? 10 aux, 24 xlr, good gate/comp/lim/parametric eq. and it's sub-$3000. or a yammy digital console...not as many channels, but great quality and processing.

i've had nothing but bad experiences with friends' Behringer equipment. it's all junk...no matter what they produce. and, that's alot of $ to throw in the trash...IMO. i will never own a piece of Behringer equipment...ever...even if it's free.

• Members

QSC is supposed to be working on a digital desk that will come out next year also. Very interested in what they will come up with since they are a company most people trust. By the end of next year there should at least be some choices in the $2,000 +/- digital mixer range which will be nice. Until the the Studiolive came out those of us looking for a digital mixer in that price range pretty much had to decide which Yamaha 01v version to buy.

Archived