Jump to content

Simple Question on EL84 Tubes~


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Members

If you have an amp that's really biased hot that uses EL84 tubes (like your typical Blues Junior right out of the factory) What you really want to buy are EL84M (the "M" stands for military grade) Russian tubes. They are also sometimes called 6P14P tubes.




Edited by guitarcapo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...