Sign in to follow this  
tuco

Would your cat be a Yank or a Reb?

I suspect Buster would be a Succesionist :whisper:

Our last cat was black with white markings so neither blue nor gray. Depicting the Civil War with cats reminds me of the graphic novel "Maus."

our current cat is gray...but attitude wise, she only cares about herself, never does anything that doesn't get her attention, fed or her litter box cleaned...and when she isn't whining about those things, she's nowhere to be found...I think she's a republican!

our current cat is gray...but attitude wise' date=' she only cares about herself, never does anything that doesn't get her attention, fed or her litter box cleaned...and when she isn't whining about those things, she's nowhere to be found...I think she's a republican![/quote']

My god. I think our cats are sisters. :facepalm:

Aren't all cats rebels?

Rebellious yes but the Confederacy was at least semi-organized, which you can't really say about a clowder of cats.

One pet left and another, a stray mouser that is unusually friendly. They're like politically unfettered royalty.

I suspect Buster of being pro cat slavery. :whisper::(

I suspect Buster of being pro cat slavery. :whisper::(

I don't know if it's that so much as considering all non-feline creatures to be biologically inferior.:idk:

I don't know if it's that so much as considering all non-feline creatures to be biologically inferior.:idk:

I'm already his slave, kinda. angry02

I think they all view us that way. "Fill the bowl, empty the box, get out of my way until I call you." Every so often, though, they just completely lose their $#!+. :D Our cat, Poot, had moved upstairs in protest over a new dog in the house. I'm not really sure why, since he's twice the size of the yorkie. Anyway, he'll usually stay up there until I let the dogs out in the morning. He will then generally deign to come downstairs to join Mama in the bed. Sunday morning, I take the dogs to the back door as usual, the yorkie goes ripping into the yard as usual, but the german shepherd decides she's not ready yet. During this time , the cat has come down stairs only to find the bedroom door shut. He turns around to complain about it and (Oh, #^<%) comes face to face with the shepherd, who was going back to bed. Trapped in a short hallway, he fluffs up to about four times his normal size and commences to issue a string of sounds that surely must have originated in the seventh level of hell. After a series of spastic kitty ninja moves, he hauls @$$ back upstairs. The dog flops down on her blankie, sighs, and drifts off to sleep sleep again. Why is it you never have your phone in hand, ready to video when you need it?:idk:

I think they all view us that way. "Fill the bowl' date=' empty the box, get out of my way until I call you." Every so often, though, they just completely lose their $#!+. :D Our cat, Poot, had moved upstairs in protest over a new dog in the house. I'm not really sure why, since he's twice the size of the yorkie. Anyway, he'll usually stay up there until I let the dogs out in the morning. He will then generally deign to come downstairs to join Mama in the bed. Sunday morning, I take the dogs to the back door as usual, the yorkie goes ripping into the yard as usual, but the german shepherd decides she's not ready yet. During this time , the cat has come down stairs only to find the bedroom door shut. He turns around to complain about it and (Oh, #^<%) comes face to face with the shepherd, who was going back to bed. Trapped in a short hallway, he fluffs up to about four times his normal size and commences to issue a string of sounds that surely must have originated in the seventh level of hell. After a series of spastic kitty ninja moves, he hauls @$$ back upstairs. The dog flops down on her blankie, sighs, and drifts off to sleep sleep again. Why is it you never have your phone in hand, ready to video when you need it?:idk:[/quote']

they love you, fer crine o' loude

bust yer balls