Jump to content

Do I need a Trembucker?

Recommended Posts

  • Members

Yes, if you want the polepieces to line up under the strings.


One brand refers to them as "F-spaced"


Just for grins, I did a 'net search and these links popped up, worth a read if there's any confusion.







Edited by Mr.Grumpy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...