NAMM soon ...

bieke

• Members

Synclavier Digital Corporation (SDC) is debuting two iOS apps, based on the Synclavier Digital Audio System.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"synclavier-go-ipad.png","data-attachmentid":32452718}[/ATTACH]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the 2019 NAMM Show, Bob Moog’s pioneering Moog Modular synthesizer will be inducted to the TECnology Hall of Fame

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"1964-moog-modular-prototype.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452721}[/ATTACH]

• Members

Further 2019 TECnology Hall of Fame Inductees are:

• 1943 Anechoic Chamber Harvard’s Electro-Acoustic Laboratory
  • 1964 Electret Microphone Patent Bell Labs
  • 1957 M160 Ribbon Microphone Beyerdynamic
  • 2000 Professional VerTec line array system JBL
  • 1991 Labs Source Independent Measurement Meyer Sound
  • Millennia Media HV-3 Microphone Preamplifier

• Members

IK Multimedia has announced the AXE I/O, a high-end audio interface designed for guitarists.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t8LwocQ8D8UF4qhFxF7sKUT-320-80.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t20.6 KB ID:\t32452725","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32452725","data-size":"full","title":"8LwocQ8D8UF4qhFxF7sKUT-320-80.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

[video=youtube;pBexFZlqPuU]

• Members

Nexi Industries teams up with Skunk Anansie’s Ace for two new analogue pedals. The high-gain Skunkdrive aims to capture ’70s and ’80s driven amp sounds, while the Octavius offers a full octave up or down and features a dry/mix setting.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"63VmBXGiC2GCS53vXGYe96-320-80.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452727}[/ATTACH]

• Members

G7th brings the Performance 3 capo with Adaptive Radius Technology (ART), which adapts to individual guitars’ radii and delivers even pressure across the strings

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"ubpHnK6HHtuhKmxxLVt3U6-970-80.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452729}[/ATTACH]

• Members

D'Addario NS Micro Headstock Tuner with updated button hierarchy and improved piezo control

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"D_Adarrio_Tuner_NAMM_2019_grande.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452797}[/ATTACH]

• Members

Suhr Reactive Load IR is an all-in-one solution for speaker cabinet replacement

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Suhr_Reactive_Load_grande.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452799}[/ATTACH]

• Members

MOD Devices will be showing off its latest audio-processing unit, the MOD Duo X

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"g2zS6giJRpMQP5YD2BFMHL-970-80.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452855}[/ATTACH]

• Members
Danelectro is teasing -imo- a couple of fuzz pedals

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"PkSofae.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452448}[/ATTACH]

I would love to get my mitts on these! Go nicely with my Copper ‘61 Danny U-1

• Members

I would love to get my mitts on these! Go nicely with my Copper ‘61 Danny U-1

me too, would be interested to try these, the white one is a booster, not a fuzz, the other one is a superfuzz/octavio combo, probably the same as the Billionaire Trillion Dollar fuzz. I hope the pedals luse the same enclosure as shown in the teaser pic, and not like the Billionaire series

• Members

Martin reveals 9 Special and Limited Edition acoustic guitars. Highlights include tributes to American-style tattoo pioneer Norman ‘Sailor Jerry’ Collins, the mango-topped CEO-9, and the electric-vibed OMCE Shadow and Blaze Burst.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"vR6QU6E7fpNPy2WhdJwFKK-970-80.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452902}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"kgQhCsn8t8XT5FkaLHgiJK-650-80.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452903}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"AiyRCyaKary57yZsnqqDGK-650-80.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452904}[/ATTACH]

• Members

MarkBass, known for making bass gear, amps, pedals, cabs is now also going to bring bass guitars

3 models to start with, Kilimanjaro, Kimandu and MB Gold

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"csm_Markbass_Kilimanjaro_faa7ef8c0c.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452906}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"csm_Markbass_Kimandu_0f7cf074b4.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452907}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"csm_Markbass_MBGold_106e6b656d.jpg","data-attachmentid":32452908}[/ATTACH]

• Members

me too, would be interested to try these, the white one is a booster, not a fuzz, the other one is a superfuzz/octavio combo, probably the same as the Billionaire Trillion Dollar fuzz. I hope the pedals luse the same enclosure as shown in the teaser pic, and not like the Billionaire series

I am not really much of a pedal guy, but I would love to try out the superfuzz/Octavio combo.

I bought a bunch of the ‘90s? Danolectro effects boxes ( the ones that had the 1950’s look and colors) @ a Flea Market for 5 bucks a pop...kinda blah, but they have a nice vintage look.

I think they were from the ‘Diner’ series...a few didn’t work, but one called ‘French Toast’ had a nice enough sound.

Roger That about the enclosure in the Teaser pic..looks cool 😎

B-Man, are you going to NAMM this year?

Archived