Sign in to follow this  
Hoddy

Americans aren't making enough babies to replace ourselves!!!!

There's a downside to this?:idk:

Only if one desperately hates the idea of immigration.

If we don't make enough babies to replace ourselves, it makes it mighty hard to add a couple-hundred-thousand new jobs to the economy every month UNLESS we have a robust immigration policy.

• Like 1

If we don't make enough babies to replace ourselves, it makes it mighty hard to add a couple-hundred-thousand new jobs to the economy every month UNLESS we have a robust immigration policy.

Wrong !

people aren't making babies because they know the environment is way too toxic to do so.

well,unless you get a check for being a baby factory.

• Like 2

True, as you said it.

But why must we add said jobs?---if our population is stagnant?

• Like 2

True, as you said it.

Your corporate masters demand growth.

• Like 1

True, as you said it.

New jobs include replacing workers that retire.

Yeah, that makes sense.

But not at the rate guido said.

Wrong !

people aren't making babies because they know the environment is way too toxic to do so.

well,unless you get a check for being a baby factory.

Baloney. People are still having babies. Just more and more couples are choosing to have one or two rather than four or five.

True, as you said it.

Economic growth. How is your company going to grow unless you add new customers? How are you going to add new customers unless the population grows?

Not really. That's just replacing the person who works the same job.

I would think any smart man would second guess the prospect of marriage.

you get all sappy, you meet the woman of you dreams...pump wildly and she pops out a few kids.

a few short years later she notices that other men give her more attention than she gets from your tired workaholic sappy arse. And boom !

she hates you ! She takes the kids, and can take away all the things you worked so hard for.

while not giving two chit that you everything.

a few years later she calls you up and apologises and wants to renew her lost love with you.

just say no.

Yep, we need tens of millions of immigrants to come here and go on welfare that will fix everything.

Edited by Daehtihs
  • Like 1

This was my favorite part of the article:

"CORRECTION (Jan. 10, 2019, 9:50 a.m. ET): An earlier version of this article misstated the number of births needed to maintain a population at current levels. It is 2,100 births per 1,000 women of childbearing age over their lifetime, not per year."

It would be pretty hard to do 2.1/annum, what with that pesky 200 day gestation period and all...

you get all sappy, you meet the woman of you dreams...pump wildly and she pops out a few kids.

a few short years later she notices that other men give her more attention than she gets from your tired workaholic sappy arse. And boom !

she hates you ! She takes the kids, and can take away all the things you worked so hard for.

a few years later she calls you up and apologises and wants to renew her lost love with you.

just say no.

Sounds like you had a bad experience. Sorry about that.

I chose another path: I waited until I was mature enough to handle the responsibilities of both marriage and fatherhood, as well as waiting until I was had a reached a point in my maturity where I was pretty darn sure I was going to be the same person for the rest of my life--that I wasn't going to suddenly wake up and decide I was lacking something and needed to go chase my dreams or whatever.

I also waited until I found the girl of my dreams which included her being in the same place in her life as I was in mine.

We share the same goals and have the same life philosophies. We stay in constant communication so that there is never any surprises or disappointments. As such, we have rarely had a fight in twenty years together. We had one child, and that decision had nothing to do with "toxic environment".

And I'm as sappily in love with her as I was when I first met her, if not more so.

But maybe that's not "alpha" enough for all of you self-proclaimed alphas who have had multiple marriages? :idk:

just say no.

That would never happen to a true alpha.

• Like 1

Baloney. People are still having babies. Just more and more couples are choosing to have one or two rather than four or five.

And what responsible couples are those ?

Yep' date=' we need tens of millions of immigrants to come here and go on welfare that will fix everything.[/quote']

What percentage of immigrants in the U.S. are on welfare?

There is a way to boost the number of babies by 600-some thousand annually.

I am not taking a stand on the issue; I am merely pointing out that rather obvious fact.

"One of the biggest factors is the decline in teen pregnancies, Rowe said. “We’ve been seeing, year after year, a precipitous drop in the number of births to teenage girls,” he added. “That’s good news." "

Can't have it both ways.

Not really. That's just replacing the person who works the same job.

It's a job opening.

And what responsible couples are those ?

Most, obviously. Look at the numbers.

Case in point: My wife was one of three children. As was I. Between all six siblings, there have been two babies.

People are waiting longer to get married and have fewer kids as a result. Has nothing to do with "toxic environments."

Wrong again Guido!

I did not have a bad experience.

But at least you took the bait and the opportunity to talk about Guido.

Seriously, some men are afraid of marriage. Especially good looking productive men.

It's a job opening.

You could be right. I thought they counted net job increases, but I could be wrong.

Due to unfettered immigration, and high birth rate, the Islamic culture will inevitably overtake western culture. In the end, there will be China and Islam. Japan and Korea may remain, as they are quite nationalistic, and non-Christian. Liberals generally focus their attack on Christian nations only.

Yep' date=' we need tens of millions of immigrants to come here and go on welfare that will fix everything.[/quote']

Maybe we should insist on only bringing in immigrants who educated and able to work the highest paying jobs. You know, "merit-based" immigration. Then we can keep all our own citizens poorer and working the entry level and labor-intensive/low paying jobs and let THEM be the ones on welfare?

That makes a LOT more sense! :facepalm:

Most, obviously. Look at the numbers.

Case in point: My wife was one of three children. As was I. Between all six siblings, there have been two babies.

People are waiting longer to get married and have fewer kids as a result. Has nothing to do with "toxic environments."

I agree with this...my daughter is 21...she's at the University of Alabama...her and virtually all of her friends from high school and friends she's met at Bama have no interest in having relationships, getting married and having kids. They're much more focused on getting their education and getting a good start on their careers. It's weird...none of them even date people...it wasn't that way with my generation, we were obsessed with getting laid.:lol::lol::lol:

In 2012, 51 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) reported that they used at least one welfare program during the year

https://cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-I...ive-Households

Yep. Immigrants often come to the country to work the low paying jobs; people with low paying jobs often qualify for some public assistance.

Nothing new here; we've being doing this for two hundred years.

Edited by Vito Corleone

... the Islamic culture will inevitably overtake western culture. ...

Great! We can do WWI all over again.

(And don't let anyone fool you. It WAS a fight over footstools.)

What percentage of immigrants in the U.S. are on welfare?

Seriously ?

your jacking with us.....right !

Maybe we should insist on only bringing in immigrants who educated and able to work the highest paying jobs. You know, "merit-based" immigration. Then we can keep all our own citizens poorer and working the entry level and labor-intensive/low paying jobs and let THEM be the ones on welfare?

That makes a LOT more sense! :facepalm:

So you're okay with paying for 51% of immigrants to come here making babies on welfare, brilliant!

"Good looking productive men are afraid of marriage"?

:lol:

So glad you're here, Bucky. Otherwise we'd have to make you up.

Yep. Immigrants often come to the country to work the low paying jobs; people with low paying jobs often qualify for some public assistance.

Nothing new here; we've being doing this for two hundred years.

So you're saying that your family collected welfare when they came here 200 years ago.:lol:

So you're okay with paying for 51% of immigrants to come here making babies on welfare, brilliant!

I'd rather see wages increase so we don't have to subsidize them as much as we currently do.

But, yes. As a general principle, I don't think people should be starving or unable to afford basic services. And denying people such things costs us more in the long run.

We pretty much learned from the mistakes of allowing people to starve and live in squalor. We don't do that anymore to the degree we are able to prevent it.

Perhaps you'd like to go back to the glory days of the tenement slums and sweatshops?

(Hint: Immigrants didn't have less babies as a result)

So you're saying that your family collected welfare when they came here 200 years ago.:lol:

My family hasn't been here two hundred years.

Due to unfettered immigration' date=' and high birth rate, the Islamic culture will inevitably overtake western culture. In the end, there will be China and Islam. Japan and Korea may remain, as they are quite nationalistic, and non-Christian. Liberals generally focus their attack on Christian nations only. [/quote']

We have unfettered Islamic immigration into the US? News to me. Last I checked there was even a ban, of sorts.

I'd rather see wages increase so we don't have to subsidize them as much as we currently do.

But, yes. As a general principle, I don't think people should be starving or unable to afford basic services. And denying people such things costs us more in the long run.

We pretty much learned from the mistakes of allowing people to starve and live in squalor. We don't do that anymore to the degree we are able to prevent it.

Perhaps you'd like to go back to the glory days of the tenement slums and sweatshops?

(Hint: Immigrants didn't have less babies as a result)

We disagree that the US is somehow desperate for immigrants and we disagree that its fine and dandy that 51% of them go right on the government tit, simultaneously bringing down our wages.

• Like 1

We have unfettered Islamic immigration into the US? News to me. Last I checked there was even a ban, of sorts.

No more discussion on the topic of Islam.

We disagree that the US is somehow desperate for immigrants and we disagree that its fine and dandy that 51% of them go right on the government tit, simultaneously bringing down our wages.

You don’t get to “disagree” about basic facts.

We cant create 200,000 new jobs every month without immigration when the people already here don’t even replace themselves.

Thats just basic math.

As far as the “government tit” goes—-how much do you propose we raise the minimum wage so no one needs food stamps or Section 8 housing any longer?

Yep !

This should be obvious.

just say no.

5Sar.gif