An OM for Danocoustic

Freeman Keller

• Members

Dano, I read your post. Not sure if you're stating the facts to get some kind of empathetic feedback on your misfortune or what. With your latest post it seems you are. Personally, if the cracks were a non-issue I would not have brought them here to solicit public comment. And, considering the tone of your presence in this thread railing on Phil in one post and then seeking sympathy in another for cracks in the guitar, you kind of create a no fly zone for camaraderie to return. Freeman can cleat the cracks so I assume that was already discussed privately.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Dano' date=' I read your post. Not sure if you're stating the facts to get some kind of empathetic feedback on your misfortune or what. With your latest post it seems you are. Personally, if the cracks were a non-issue I would not have brought them here to solicit public comment. And, considering the tone of your presence in this thread railing on Phil in one post and then seeking sympathy in another for cracks in the guitar, you kind of create a no fly zone for camaraderie to return. Freeman can cleat the cracks so I assume that was already discussed privately.[/quote']

cool

I am SO outta here

I hate shipping damage. Heartbreak for all involved.

This!

I'm sorry your beautiful new guitar was damaged in shipping Dan. That really sux. It's gotta be heartbreaking for Freeman too. I feel bad for both of you. :(

I hope UPS / their insurance does right by you.

• Members

cool

I am SO outta here

Don't go. You'd be sooo bored! HC is like a bad marriage; constant bickering and many nights on the couch - but the makeup sex is sooooo good. Just stay off the highway to Hershey. ;o)

Seriously though, I'd be sick over that on a NGD - especially since you know exactly how much effort Freeman put into this.

• Members

Don't go. You'd be sooo bored! HC is like a bad marriage; constant bickering and many nights on the couch - but the makeup sex is sooooo good. Just stay off the highway to Hershey. ;o)

Seriously though, I'd be sick over that on a NGD - especially since you know exactly how much effort Freeman put into this.

ol' buddy---thanks, but I am SO over this crap

Freeman built me a beautiful guitar. UPS damaged it, but there's really no way to prove it, so I'm just gonna let it go. Might look into paying Elderly to fix it. Might not. NOT gonna ship it back to WA from MI and let UPS break it some more.

I feel like this forum has gone straight to hell in a bucket---I don't really want to participate anymore.

Recently got a new lease on life. NOT gonna invest any more into negativity. Truly got better things to do.

Best wishes to all.

• Members

ol' buddy---thanks, but I am SO over this crap

Freeman built me a beautiful guitar. UPS damaged it, but there's really no way to prove it, so I'm just gonna let it go. Might look into paying Elderly to fix it. Might not. NOT gonna ship it back to WA from MI and let UPS break it some more.

I feel like this forum has gone straight to hell in a bucket---I don't really want to participate anymore.

Recently got a new lease on life. NOT gonna invest any more into negativity. Truly got better things to do.

Best wishes to all.

Fair enough. TBH I don’t come around much, but generally I try to keep from sinking down to the level of a troll and have tried to be as positive as I can. Unlike you, real life has sucked somewhat. Why bring things down here where I choose to escape it?

Archived