Sign in to follow this  
daddymack

Ho ho ho...

my late birthday/early xmas gift arrived today...https://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/guitar/acapella-21/32362870-wanna-win-a-guitar-multiple-possibilities/page2

go to post #20...

what's all that?...man, I can't wait to find out...:)

• Like 1

oddly, I have lots of 'vintage' pedals [i.e. Big Muff, Mutron III], and a bunch of new micro pedals [from a failed project I did for two years]; I rarely use pedals for my main band work, and just the ditto looper and the body rez in the solo act now, but as I spent several hours on this last night...a couple of these just are not my cuppa...too bad because I know these are all considered high end pedals...so they may wind up on Reverb...unless someone here wants them.

I am actually planning to pull these off the board and play with them one at a time over the next few weeks [before I go back to working full time for the first time in over 6 years; the back story here: https://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/guitar/acapella-21/32414078-the-more-things-change-the-stranger-it-seems-to-get] in order to get a real feel for what each one is capable of. Running them as an ensemble is far too confusing for an old man like me... :(

The Witch Shifter is probably the one I was not into the most, pitch shifting doesn't do much for me...too bad, it is a beautiful box...

• Like 1