Bursts on the bench

Freeman Keller

• Members

I was mildly surprised by the fact that all the guitars on my workbench today were sunbursts. !953 Guild X-175 getting frets, 1961 Gibson J-45 needs a bridge, an Epi AJ with a broken head, an Epi LP with a broken head, and a funkly 1938 or 9 Regal "cowboy" guitar that needs..... a lot of love.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG_4736-1.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t185.9 KB ID:\t32388933","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32388933","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

• Members

na'h, he needs to watch the tele while the laquers dries, 4 weeks of waiting, this is just a distraction not work :)

Yeah, I didn't show the other 'burst 'cause it belongs in another forum.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32392663}[/ATTACH]

Update on the guitars in the first post. Reglued the heads on both Epi's, the acoustic is setup and back to the owner. Had a long talk with the owner of the cowboy guitar about her expectations and what I can do. Explained that resurrection from the grave is not something I'm very good at, but I'll give it a shot. Might take some pictures of that one. The others are resting quietly.

Archived