Sign in to follow this  
Hoddy

Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

[h=1][SIZE=48px][COLOR=#B22222][B]Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/h] [url]https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-rank-barack-obama-best-president-lifetimes-poll/story?id=56545031[/url] [FONT=georgia][B]I'm not surprised by this, though I may not have agreed with all of Obama's policies, he brought class and dignity to the White House....both which are sorely missing now.[/B][/FONT]
  • Like 1

Poll of millennials :lol:

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.redd.it\/5cl8b6houyr11.jpg"}[/img2]

Edited by Daryl Flynn
  • Like 1

Millennials say Obama best president; Gen X, Baby Boomers say it's Reagan

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20..._best_pre.html

Everyone knows Millennials are mostly brain dead. What other presidents are even in their lifetimes? Clinton and Bush LOL

Btw, Gen Z is going to be so damn conservative. :cool:

Why the generation after millennials will vote Republican

https://nypost.com/.../why-the-next-generation-after-millennials-will-vote-republican/

Edited by Daryl Flynn

Millennials say Obama best president; Gen X' date=' Baby Boomers say it's Reagan[/size']

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20..._best_pre.html

Gen Z is going to be so damn conservative. :cool:

Everyone knows Millennials are mostly brain dead. What other presidents are even in their lifetimes? Clinton and Bush LOL

AL.com? Ahahahahahaha! deal with it!

Obama was not a good president he was just average but he was a good man, he could have been stronger but it wasn't in him. Trump just thinks he's stronger but he really is a very weak man. One thing Trump has done though is make Obama look like the best president and that is probably what the oll is reflecting.

• Like 1

Obama was not a good president he was just average but he was a good man, he could have been stronger but it wasn't in him. Trump just thinks he's stronger but he really is a very weak man. One thing Trump has done though is make Obama look like the best president and that is probably what the poll is reflecting.

"He was a good man" :lol:

He was a F-ing liar. :facepalm:

He won because the poll was a bunch of brainwashed millennials that only know Clinton and Bush, and probably can't even remember when Clinton was president. And millenials being the last generation that will ever be politically correct, I know they have very shallow reasons for picking obama.

obama is a herpe sore on a dead maggot

Worst thing that ever happened to this county

Edited by Daryl Flynn

Gen Z will hate the millenials with a burning passion :lol:

Even more than my Reagan-loving generation hated the hippies.

A Trump sycophant claiming someone else is a liar, Now that's rich. You're credibility just took a huge hit on that one.

• Like 1

Btw, my daughter is a millenial, and the reason she's a total conservative is because I kept her out of the C-Marxist public school system. Private Christian schools and then a Christian college.

No kids were ever more brain washed by C-Marxists than the millenials. It's not working with Gen Z thanks to the ubiquity of the internet through their whole school lives. :cool:

I see Gen Z kids getting red pilled constantly on the net.

The internet saved this country.

A Trump sycophant claiming someone else is a liar, Now that's rich. You're credibility just took a huge hit on that one.

:lol:

My credibility with RINOs. :lol:

obama lied about everything

resident-obama-is-the-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-on-the-25067780.png

:lol:

My credibility with RINOs. :lol:

obama lied about everything

resident-obama-is-the-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-on-the-25067780.png

Now you’re just embarrassing yourself.

Check this out.

It warms my heart.

Liberal teacher complaining how right wing Gen Z kids are

(I removed the cuss words with Paint Shop. Foul mouthed lib teacher was pretty butthurt LOL)

LOL!! ... the Gen Z kids are talking about C-Marxism!! :sm-heart:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tlib teacher.jpg Views:\t2 Size:\t87.9 KB ID:\t32364577","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32364577","data-size":"full","title":"lib teacher.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

Edited by Daryl Flynn

Trump is not fit to carry President Obama's lunch.

Trump = Low brow, no class, uneducated bully who makes a career out of being a lair and using women and degrading them.

President Obama on the other hand, class, integrity and genuinely tried to do the right thing and the best he could even though the Republicans blocked him at every step of the way.

Trump is a lying sac of turd who has done his best at making America crappy again and lowering the bar.

• Like 1

Curious, how many of you people here, that are 40+, would say 0bama is the best in your lifetime? The important question is, why" .. It's a given,, that the bar for integrity, class & acting in accordance to what we expect of a president, is now a lot lower, but other than clinton & nixon, every other president has been pretty "presidential". acting.

From listening to some of you, your 'lifetime' may include Truman, maybe even FDR. I don't really think 0bama even approaches that class and doesn't deserve that kind of comparison.

For me it was Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump. Hard to pick which one sucked less, though I admittedly have no direct recall of of the first two, and barely recall the third. Each has pluses and minuses which were not necessarily evident in 'real time', all the way up to the present.

So, I guess I'll pick Ike because my life got better every single day for the three months I lived during his Presidency. JFK would be a close tie.

Edited by Grumpy_Polecat

Curious, how many of you people here, that are 40+, would say 0bama is the best in your lifetime? The important question is, why" .. It's a given,, that the bar for integrity, class & acting in accordance to what we expect of a president, is now a lot lower, but other than clinton & nixon, every other president has been pretty "presidential". acting.

From listening to some of you, your 'lifetime' may include Truman, maybe even FDR. I don't really think 0bama even approaches that class and doesn't deserve that kind of comparison.

I'm 63, and I can answer that.. Despite inheriting the worst economic conditions since the Great Depression, under Obama we saw the recovery of over $7trillion in lost real estate values, the unemployment rate declined by over 50%, the DOW index after falling to it's lowest point since it's creation nearly tripled, new car sales reached a 15 year high, we had 7 straight years (a record) of new job creation, and Federal deficit spending declined for the last two years of his Administration while he restored our reputation around the world.

He won because the poll was a bunch of brainwashed millennials that only know Clinton and Bush, and probably can't even remember when Clinton was president. And millenials being the last generation that will ever be politically correct, I know they have very shallow reasons for picking obama.

Trump brought home about what, 20 hostages being held by other countries that were taken when Oloser Hussain was Potus?

Without plane loads of cash.

Remember all them jobs that were not coming back?

These kids haven't a clue and will be crushed and reminds me of the EMO's.

:):(

• Like 1

Obama was not fit to carry Clintons luggage or was it serve them coffee?

To be fair, The Hulk is not fit enough to carry the luggage the clintons have.

Edited by yumpy

For me it was Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump. Hard to pick which one sucked less, though I admittedly have no direct recall of of the first two, and barely recall the third. Each has pluses and minuses which were not necessarily evident in 'real time', all the way up to the present.

So, I guess I'll pick Ike because my life got better every single day for the three months I lived during his Presidency. JFK would be a close tie.

Mine started at JFK.

I would rate them in this order:

JFK

(has an advantage of only 3 years, but kept us from nuclear destruction, more serious points for wanting to do away with the Fed and keep Israel from going nuclear (no one in the ME should ever have nukes), looked the part of the president of the best time in America's history, cute classy quiet wife like Trump's.

Reagan

(The feel good president exactly when we needed him, amnesty was a big Fk up though)

Trump

(still has to prove himself for 6 more years, but will almost certainly end up at the top)

Nixon

(C-Marxists behind his demise, underrated today as a prez, but had a RINO side)

Ford

(this is where we sink to mediocre, who was this clown anyway?)

Carter

(now we've sunk below mediocre, BUT, he wasn't a globalist, and was probably an honest/good person for a politician, but severly misguided politically)

George Bush 1

(this creep started the age of the globalist RINO, probably played a part in JFK's assassination)

Clinton

(sleazy liar, but the best of the Dems as an actual president, but his globalist tendencies and horrible cabinet puts him below Carter. Negative points for pushy in your face wife, Eleanor Roosevelt reincarnated)

George Bush 2

(more likable than daddy, but a stupid Fk that bent over to the Israel lobby and got us into the horrendously boneheaded Iraq War. Ruined the economy, paving the way for the closeted Manchurian candidate, next up)

obama

(dog feces with feet, literally trying to ruin the country for his C-Marxist puppet masters, the most divisive president ever, surprised he wasn't the anti-Christ, but it's still early. Extra negative points for his "wife")

LBJ

(this pile of stinking garbage allowed the C-Marxists to achieve actual power for the first time since they first slithered into FDR's White House, opened our borders to the third world, thereby putting America on a suicide course, had JFK killed and had the nerve to act sad about it. Probably being sodomised by demons next to Stalin in hell as we speak)

Edited by Daryl Flynn

I go by what they have done for the country.

I made money under Clinton, 1st term and voted for him.

Reagan made the US strong.

Carter blew it with the Iranian Hostages.

LBJ passed some civil rights bills, but messed up on the VN war.

Camelot was just that. Jackie and war hero potus.

Gen E, was just a pic on the wall at school.

Bush, facepalm, Did what he had to do.

obama apologized for the history of the US.

Not very presidential.

I like how he yucked it up at the funeral with that danish pastry.

Poll of millennials :lol:

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.redd.it\/5cl8b6houyr11.jpg"}[/img2]

The economy has been steadily growing since June 2009, though Trump's tariffs have caused Ford to lose $1 billion in profits while new car sales in the U.S. have declined for the second year in a row, and Ford is also planning massive layoffs, while our trade deficits with China, Mexico, and the E.U. have substantially increased. Also, Trump has already had $900 billion in deficit spending, with that number projected to top $1 trillion for this year. Nice, eh?

What segments of our economy or industries have experienced substantial growth in employment or commerce as a direct result of Trump's policies? If you can't cite anything, then it's clear that the economic conditions that we are experiencing is just a continuation of the growth that began under Obama.

Someone's triggered.

13 posts out of 30.

How many are memes!:lol::lol::lol:

Someone's triggered.

13 posts out of 30.

Yeah, I was actually triggered when I first saw it. :lol:

My hatred for obama goes deep. But, I felt better when I saw it was mostly millenials. 🤡

Mark my words, Gen Z will be putting Trump on top in a few years.

And, don't go by how many times I post in a thread. If I'm entertained I post a lot.

Or, if the thread needs a little .... direction. :lol:

I usually avoid your threads like the plague.

Feel blessed.

I knew as soon as I posted it you would be the first to reply... You did not disappoint!:lol::lol::lol:

Trump brought home about what, 20 hostages being held by other countries that were taken when Oloser Hussain was Potus?

Without plane loads of cash.

Remember all them jobs that were not coming back?

These kids haven't a clue and will be crushed and reminds me of the EMO's.

17 hostages have been released during Trump's Administration, and two of them were taken hostage since he was President, and while he didn't return any money to any of those countries that was rightfully theirs, he did elevate Kim Jong un to the world stage while referring to him as a very honorable man. What a dunce.

BTW, 11 hostages were released during the Obama Administration as well, and the release of the funds to Iran had been announced in January of that year anyway. Do you think we should just steal their money?

Ford has announced massive layoffs, Harley Davidson has decided to offshore motorcycle production for foreign markets to avoid tariffs, and while Boeing saved over $1 billion in taxes and are creating 3,000 new jobs as a result, those jobs will be created overseas. The simple fact that since Trump's tariffs have gone into effect that our trade deficits with China, Mexico, and the E.U. have substantially increased is evidence that the tariffs are harming us more than them.

Edited by BadDaddy

Yeah, it's obamas economy.

Too bad he didn't build that.

17 hostages have been released during Trump's Administration, and two of them were taken hostage since he was President, and while he didn't return any money to any of those countries that was rightfully theirs, he did elevate Kim Jong un to the world stage while referring to him as a very honorable man. What a dunce.

BTW, 11 hostages were released during the Obama Administration as well, and the release of the funds to Iran had been announced in January of that year anyway. Do you think we should just steal their money?

Ford has announced massive layoffs, Harley Davidson has decided to offshore motorcycle production for foreign markets to avoid tariffs, and while Boeing saved over $1 billion in taxes and are creating 3,000 new jobs as a result, those jobs will be created overseas. The simple fact that since Trump's tariffs have gone into effect that our trade deficits with China, Mexico, and the E.U. have substantially increased is evidence that the tariffs are harming us more than them.

I love the "it was their money" BS.

It was Pahlavi's money not the Ayatollah regime.

Forfeit

And I fuckin doubt it was $150 billion. There wasn't 150 bill back then, Dr Evil.

And then?

Arm yourself with facts about what is going on.

F china and mexico and canada and the EU.

You some type of commie globalist?

I'd love to fly in a plane built in Bangladesh as much as I'd like midnight bus ride through the Himalayas.

So the farmers can't sell their soy beans to anyone else?

Ya got a steak in this?

I love the "it was their money" BS.

It was Pahlavi's money not the Ayatollah regime.

Forfeit

And I ****************in doubt it was $150 billion. There wasn't 150 bill back then, Dr Evil.

So you think that the money that the Shah paid us for weapons that were never delivered, or the Iranian assets that we froze around the world were the private property of the Shah? I've never heard that theory before. Nice, a reach, but shows a lot of imagination.:)

on a number of occasions I have seen you ask that question of trump apologists. a simple question about what specific policies of his cause specific improvements in the US economy.

They always run and hide.

but there are people not afraid to answer this question. People like - soybean farmers, Harley-Davidson workers, Ford, manufacturers pinched by higher steel prices, the computer case manufacturing company called Case Logic, solar panel sales and installation people, and others paying the price for Trump's hubris.

Your scorn must be really comforting to all the American workers negatively impacted by Trump's policies.

Do you feel their pain?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/money/agriculture/2018/06/15/china-tariffs-soybeans-could-cost-iowa-farmers-up-624-million/705121002/

This is a story about Iowa soybean farmers taking a hit of $600 M.

Jyst one state. added up across all the various agricultural sectors in this nation pretty soon you got enough to buy a few Trump steaks.

Pew Poll? Ahahahahahaha! :)

I've always heard that Pew was pretty good. Have you got anything better? Have you got anything at all?

If you do,then .post it.

• Like 1

I was wondering why the OP resulted in such a balistic response from you.

Perhaps you see polls like a football match, where you want to stop the other side from winning, rather than as a barometer for public opinion.

"herpe sore on a dead maggot" ???

Former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétian has suggested that President Trump imposed the tariffs to generate revenue in order to mitigate some of the results of cutting taxes.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/chretien-says-rise-of-unspeakable-trump-marks-end-of-the-american-empire