Sign in to follow this  
arcadesonfire

Trump displaying more temperament and humility than I’ve ever seen

Seriously, I’m watching the live press conference with Pastor Brunson right now. Trump gave a little speech and did not once aggrandize himself. He is consistently saying “we,” referencing or state department and congress. He praised Brunson and talked about how hard it’s been for him and his wife.

Trump did take digs at Obama*, but nevertheless, he did not praise himself as being better than Obama. He praised his administration.

Maybe im just in a good mood today, but dang, if Trump were like this all the time,

Holy fu**. I was gonna say “If Trump were more like this all the time...” and then Brunson finished his prayer.

At that moment, Trump said to the Brunson, “Let me just ask one question, ‘Who did you vote for?’” and pointed at himself while flashing a smile at the cameras. :rolleyes2:

*This is weird. Brunson was arrested in Turkey in October 2016. Trump is criticizing lame duck Obama for not accomplishing in ~3 months what took team Trump nearly 2 years.

Edited by arcadesonfire

Seriously, I’m watching the live press conference with Pastor Brunson right now. Trump gave a little speech and did not once aggrandize himself. He is consistently saying “we,” referencing or state department and congress. He praised Brunson and talked about how hard it’s been for him and his wife.

Trump did take digs at Obama, but nevertheless, he did not praise himself as being better than Obama. He praised his administration.

Maybe im just in a good mood today, but dang, if Trump were like this all the time,

Holy fu**. I was gonna say “If Trump were more like this all the time...” and then Brunson finished his prayer.

At that moment, Trump saidsaid to the Brunson, “Let me just ask one question, ‘Who did you vote for?’” and pointed at himself while flashing a smile at the cameras. :rolleyes2:

He can do it for short periods of time, but he never manages it for long. He was recieving praise from both sides early on in the Kavanaugh mess for staying classy but he couldn't keep it up.

Y'all will be on the Trump train within a year.

I never bought a ticket nor will I. AFAIC that train can leave the station and never come back.

I never bought a ticket nor will I. AFAIC that train can leave the station and never come back.

More like it's leaving you behind.

Edited by Daryl Flynn

May the train chug on, toward the ends of the Earth—the ends opposite America. Get that junk heap of a wacko steamroller outta here.

Edited by arcadesonfire

May the train chug on' date=' toward the ends of the Earth—the ends opposite America. Get that junk heap of wacko rolling steam outta here.[/quote']

When you wish upon a star

VARVEL-trumptrain-original.jpg

Okay, if you guys really want more ...

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pics.me.me\/the-trump-train-were-going-to-need-a-bigger-train-13601348.png"}[/img2]

dujujxC.gif

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.kym-cdn.com\/photos\/images\/original\/001\/129\/195\/e44.jpg"}[/img2]

Edited by Daryl Flynn

Y'all will be on the Trump train within a year.

ok !! ) :)

:idea:

what momentS of the dufus potus Presidency

do you like better than this ?? )

:idk:

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/DpTz_C8UUAMdYhP.jpg"}[/img2]

NICE AVA BTW !! )

:)

Edited by sirfun

[h=2]Trump displaying more temperament and humility than I’ve ever seen[/h] gee willikers - you're either on the wrong forum, or just way off script...

At that moment, Trump said to the Brunson, “Let me just ask one question, ‘Who did you vote for?’” and pointed at himself while flashing a smile at the cameras. :rolleyes2:

*This is weird. Brunson was arrested in Turkey in October 2016. Trump is criticizing lame duck Obama for not accomplishing in ~3 months what took team Trump nearly 2 years.

whew, there you go...circled around and made it back just in time...thought we lost you there for a minute ;)...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tThe-Ciurea-Rail-Disaster-610x483.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t88.0 KB ID:\t32364595","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32364595","data-size":"full","title":"The-Ciurea-Rail-Disaster-610x483.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

All aboard, the chump train, er, I mean trump train....

Edited by Yakburger

all aboard the hate train - no conservative shall eat in peace until we get our revenge for hillary's defeat...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"burning-train.jpg","data-attachmentid":32364598}[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Im gonna start a go-fund-me campaign for poor Daryl. I think he has lost his marbles and I want to help him find them, lol

Only train trump riding on is the fail train bro !!

(Fist bump) :))

[h=2]Trump displaying more temperament and humility than I’ve ever seen[/h] gee willikers - you're either on the wrong forum, or just way off script...

whew, there you go...circled around and made it back just in time...thought we lost you there for a minute ;)...

Well, I was honestly posting. I had one impression as I began to type, but then Trump changed his tune, so mine did too.