Sign in to follow this  
daddymack

Wanna win a guitar? Or some other gear? [multiple possibilities updated regularly]

Can we run up the entries for each other or is it limited to one per email address?

Edited by daddymack
removed outdated link

Overly greedy would be lusting after one of each model. I, on the other hand, will be perfectly happy with just one instrument. AE with a cutaway, please.smiley-wink:music014:

Just as an incentive...a while back I won a very nice AnaSounds Utopia Delay valued over $200, and today I was advised that I won a complete pedalboard from Premiere Guitar...so it can be done people, you just gotta sign up!

Edited by daddymack

an SG...https://www.premierguitar.com/perks-CME-Gibson?utm_source=Premier+Guitar&utm_campaign=427a1a7319-PG_Perks_121018_CME&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_93db14e670-427a1a7319-65603037&mc_cid=427a1a7319&mc_eid=7760864719?utm_source=Premier+Guitar&utm_campaign=427a1a7319-PG_Perks_121018_CME&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_93db14e670-427a1a7319-65603037&mc_cid=427a1a7319&mc_eid=7760864719

So, for the people who say 'nobody that I know ever wins these contest things...'

I mentioned I won a pedal board from Premier Guitar...it arrived today...freaking unbelievable stomp boxes on this thing...just need to get my power supplies out of the other pedalboard case...

A week late for my bday, and a couple days early for Xmush...but I'm happy...and I don't even know what some of these are yet!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tPG MAS Distro pedalboard.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t397.2 KB ID:\t32423419","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32423419","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

Edited by daddymack
  • Like 1

^ Congratulations. Happy New Pedal Board Day. :thu: Have fun figuring out what all the pedals do. Hope I win something one of these days. ;)

Thanks, DE! I've been checking some video demos...some weird and interesting stuff...

From the top left to right: CabZeus [stereo cabinet simulater / DI],

Deity [Reverb with permutations!],

Quasar [Phase shifter and strange things],

Wavelength [Tremolo/vibrato/and whoa!],

WitchShifter [Pitch shifting/octaver on steroids],

Tomahawk [Drive/boost with some tricks up its sleeve]

and the

Titan II [Fuzz...and nuances]...

and I have yet to delve into the board itself...but there is still claimable real estate there ;)

Got the power supplies off the micro pedal board. time to get plugged in... ;)

Gotta find a case for this puppy, too...

Edited by daddymack

So, for the people who say 'nobody that I know ever wins these contest things...'

I mentioned I won a pedal board from Premier Guitar...it arrived today...freaking unbelievable stomp boxes on this thing...just need to get my power supplies out of the other pedalboard case...

A week late for my bday, and a couple days early for Xmush...but I'm happy...and I don't even know what some of these are yet!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tPG MAS Distro pedalboard.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t397.2 KB ID:\t32423419","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32423419","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

Nice

Enjoy. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas wishes

Yeah, sounds like you have some interesting possibilities. I don't use pedals since I'm primarily an acoustic guy so I'd have to Google most of those just to have any clue what they were for. ;)

Thanks guys...some of these are amazing, but some I am just scratching my head...

Posted (edited)

here's a good one: Breedlove is doing monthly guitar giveaways*...plus win a trip to the factory at Bend, OR!

https://breedlovemusic.com/handmande...eid=7760864719

* you have to enter every month, and if you go to an authorized Breedlove dealer [brick and mortar], you can ask for a 'bonus' URL that will boost your entries...times 50!

Edited by daddymack