What other brand of pedals should i get aside from boss and mxr?

mbengs1

There are a bunch of brands and builders who make great pedals. While there are many brands I like, for me, it is less about brand loyalty and more about what is available for specific pedals and sounds that I’m after - so I look at it more from a “who makes a flanger that does A B and C?” or “who makes the coolest graphic EQ at an affordable price?” standpoint more than from a brand standpoint.

if you want me to list a bunch of brand names, I certainly can, but that isn’t the best way to look for pedals IMHO.

• Members
. . . For me' date=' it is less about brand loyalty and more about what is available for specific pedals and sounds that I’m after - so I look at it more from a “who makes a flanger that does A B and C?” or “who makes the coolest graphic EQ at an affordable price?” standpoint more than from a brand standpoint. . . .[/quote']

^ Quoted for truth. Heck, I don't even use pedals and I figured that out. I'd go with the pedal with the best price/performance ratio (note, not the cheapest) that did what I wanted.

Archived