Sign in to follow this  
Cornholio Farquarth III

Did she ever tell you that you sound like a gorilla when having sex?

I don't know why she has to have a running commentary whilst doing the deed. She usually says something that gets us both laughing' date=' and then the boner is gone.[/quote']

I thought she only did that with me. :(

At least she doesn't hold up a score afterward:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Scores.jpg","data-attachmentid":32350785}[/ATTACH]

At least she doesn't hold up a score afterward:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Scores.jpg","data-attachmentid":32350785}[/ATTACH]

This says there's always room for improvement.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"1*xsySLEAsZn75ycsVgKFGCA.jpg","data-attachmentid":32350860}[/ATTACH]

She can't really hear or see anything. She covers her ears and eyes in shame and just sorta whimpers. :0

• Like 1

I don't know why she has to have a running commentary whilst doing the deed. She usually says something that gets us both laughing' date=' and then the boner is gone.[/quote']

If she was comparing sex with you vs. the sex she's had with gorillas, that would be problematic, i would think. :whisper:

If she was comparing sex with you vs. the sex she's had with gorillas, that would be problematic, i would think. :whisper:

The upside of that is that gorillas reportedly have very small peeners, so it will make you look good in comparison. :philthumb:

This says there's always room for improvement.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"1*xsySLEAsZn75ycsVgKFGCA.jpg","data-attachmentid":32350860}[/ATTACH]

Why do you have two guys rating Corny's performance in the sack? I at least chose an image with three women. Do you know something about him I don't?

Why do you have two guys rating Corny's performance in the sack? I at least chose an image with three women. Do you know something about him I don't?

IDK

HC, where the dumbing down of humanity originated and continues to be fostered.

• Like 1

The upside of that is that gorillas reportedly have very small peeners, so it will make you look good in comparison. :philthumb:

The other side of that is, that while Gorillas have small peeners, they could totally kick your ass. They are more Alpha than any of us.

Women prefer Alphas...Unless they are Alphas, and bossy..Some guys like that kind of woman. I ain't one of those guys, but I don't want to fight a Gorilla either.

Edited by AlamoJoe

HC' date=' where the dumbing down of humanity originated and continues to be fostered.[/quote']

^ Quoted for truth. :thu: