Sign in to follow this  
Cornholio Farquarth III

Did you ever squeeze the Charmin?

Teh Feck am I, Mr. effin Wiffle? That was one bizarre ad campaign..Mr. Wiffle had a sick fetish about squeezing toilet paper, and when he got caught he got embarrassed. I think it was directed at passive aggressive middle aged housewives who identified it with their weak willed sissy husbands lack of assertiveness and even closet homosexuality.

Edited by Balthazar Munoz

Teh Feck am I' date=' Mr. effin Wiffle? That was one bizarre ad campaign..Mr. Wiffle had a sick fetish about squeezing toilet paper, and when he got caught he got embarrassed. I think it was directed at passive aggressive middle aged housewives who identified it with their weak willed sissy husbands lack of assertiveness and even closet homosexuality.[/quote']

I'm thinking he was squeezing it imagining it was a woman. Afterwards he went back into the stockroom and choked the chicken.

Or as they said on the Meskin staations:

No apriete el Charmin, Seenyore Weeple.1_61_whipple_medium.jpg

I did, once, just to see what the big deal was. Didn't do anything for me.

I mean' date=' look at him. You can tell he's some kind of pervert. [/quote']

50 Shades of Whipple.

• Like 1

We get Charmin TP here at the house, the bigger question might be, did ever think you pay so much for TP and paper towels in you live. I don't have today's Wally Mart receipt in front of me, but I bet I spend 15 bucks for Bounty multi pack and 9-10 buck for the Charin.

I didn't need that much today and the total bill was still like 120 bucks. My wife and I also use Pantene Curly hair shampoo and conditioner.

Procter & Gamble highway robbery.

I use a rag and some soap, and wash it under the tub faucet. Save about 75 bucks a year...no not really. I do shop around for good deals on asswipe .Asswipe that is thick enough and good quality w/o the name brand markup ,works for my hairy old arse.

Insofar as Shampoo, thats a scam. The cheap S*** is as good as the best ****************, or close enuf for my old scruffy head...long as it gets the bed bugs, lice and other crap outta my dirty mezcun head.

Edited by Balthazar Munoz

I did' date=' once, just to see what the big deal was. Didn't do anything for me.[/quote']

That's what I remember too. We use Angel Soft these days and some fairly cheap brand of paper towels (Bounty?) Suave or store brand shampoo and conditioner. A lot of the time I use a rag instead of a paper towel, like for cleaning the bathroom mirror. When I'm done I throw it in the laundry. Better for the environment.

Edited by DeepEnd

"Squeezing the Charmin"? Izzat what they're calling it these days? :idk:

Mr. Whipple will not be happy.

:cop: R E P O R T E D :cop:

Kind of a late report, it’s an old, moldy thread, now :rolleyes2: