VOM1T September 2018

garthman

• Members

There could be a couple of things going on.. One, if you panned your sources in the opposite direction, that would give that effect. I double track and pan every acoustic recording. The other thing is that your two sound sources will likely have a very slightly different round trip time due to things like the distance from the mic vs. the direct contact of the piezo pickup for the line out.

Either way, it sounds fantastic!

• Members

There could be a couple of things going on.. One, if you panned your sources in the opposite direction, that would give that effect. I double track and pan every acoustic recording. The other thing is that your two sound sources will likely have a very slightly different round trip time due to things like the distance from the mic vs. the direct contact of the piezo pickup for the line out.

Either way, it sounds fantastic!

Thanks,yes i inteded to pan either side and the two different recording sources played a major part in the seperation , but i like how the direct souce exagerated the highs more and how the mic side had a warmer sound and the tones keep moving from side to side making the image move around making it sound like two instruments.i`m still getting alot of unwanted noise though from the tascam interface much more than i did with the e-mu ,but the tascam sounds much better ,i still need to play around with it.

Archived