VOM1T August 2018

garthman

• Members

DeepEnd: Your lyrics are really good. That has been consistently true w/ every original tune you've posted. Your vocal is pretty good too. The song deserves a cleaner recording.

Note: There is something going on between that website & my laptop. I'm not sure what. But I had problems w/ both Chrome & IE Edge. I don't recall trying it on my iPad. But I do recall the version you uploaded to HC being cut off at 1:19 on my iPad.

Mr. Harry Reems: Excellent work. I like the percussion on this cut. It does not distract from the rest of the song.

Your songs, the voices, guitars are the the heart of the music. At least that's how I hear it.

This percussion & bass are extremely well-suited to the song.

• Members
DeepEnd: Your lyrics are really good. That has been consistently true w/ every original tune you've posted. Your vocal is pretty good too. The song deserves a cleaner recording.

Note: There is something going on between that website & my laptop. I'm not sure what. But I had problems w/ both Chrome & IE Edge. I don't recall trying it on my iPad. But I do recall the version you uploaded to HC being cut off at 1:19 on my iPad. . . .

Thanks for your kind words. I have no idea what's going on with your iPad. It played all the way through on both a Windows 10 computer and Android phone.

Archived