Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Can someone help me identify the name of this synth?

Recommended Posts

I think he might mean the soft / Hohner Pianet style / FM e. piano decaying sound that's playing more prominently on the left channel (yes, the ones prominent on the right channel are definitely guitars with tremolo fx) - If that's what you mean, you can get that type of simple electric piano sound from a myriad of synths / keyboards... anything with an osc and filter, so, unless you ask the guy/gal who played that part, it's very tough to make a guess. If you have even the simplest synth, with a filter and filter envelope, you can get that simple sound in no time...

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...