Wondering what's new at Summer NAMM 2018?

Yes, it's that time once again - Summer NAMM has officially opened in Nashville, and while I'm not at the show (I have mixed feelings about that - Nashville can be brutally hot and humid this time of year), I do get all of the new product press releases as they come in, and I'm compiling things into a single NAMM News thread.

Yes, there are pictures. :)

So if you want to see what's new at NAMM, feel free to clonk the link.

Dendy is actually at the show, and he's got a show report / photo thread with more NAMM-related stuff that you might want to check out too.

Don't forget to check back every so often for updates - the show is on for the next three days... :wave:

• Members
Yes, it's that time once again - Summer NAMM has officially opened in Nashville, and while I'm not at the show (I have mixed feelings about that -

Why mixed feelings? It's only 26 weeks until Winter Namm. That's like about a minute from now.

• CMS Author

Why mixed feelings? It's only 26 weeks until Winter Namm. That's like about a minute from now.

In Nashville, about 20 of those weeks will be hot and humid.

From the press releases, it looks like there will be several interesting workshops, concerts, and free food.

I'm spending this weekend in Culpeper, VA (where it's hot and humid) at the AES Archiving, Preservation and Restoration Conference. This is really fun!

Archived