Is anybody still here?

• 2 months later...
  • Members
10 hours ago, Capt Beaver said:

thegainster here.... I wasn't able to log in for a long time... had to change my user name ect.

:wave:

The man, the legend

well, you were The Gainster, and you're still a member here, since 2001

and you still have 4337 posts as The Gainster

there have been a couple of post purges

• Members
On 4/13/2020 at 7:33 PM, bieke said:

:wave:

The man, the legend

well, you were The Gainster, and you're still a member here, since 2001

and you still have 4337 posts as The Gainster

there have been a couple of post purges

Good to be back.... been on a gear binge for a couple years now.....

67500008_490166471732449_3191041605779849216_n.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Capt Beaver said:

ok!!! as soon as I figure that out. lol

Hover your mouse cursor over my screen name in this (or any) post (it's on the left-hand side) and a box will open up - there's a "message" link at the bottom of that pop-up box. Click on it, and the PM message box will open up. It's pretty easy, once you know where to look. ;) That's also where you'll find the link to add people to your ignore list, or to search for other posts (content) from that user. 

• Members
18 hours ago, Phil O'Keefe said:

Ohhh - how do you like the Lovepedal Englishman? I've always been intrigued by the clips I've heard of those... but I've never tried one out myself. Sounds like a really cool pedal from what I've heard of it... 

I love its Englishman... more bring and fuzz than the COT 50 but in the same ballpark.... I wanted a 3 channel setup like my old Mk4 Boogie. I went thru a TON of drive pedals and just by chance they all turned out to be Lovepedals... I haven't heard from Sean in many years....

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Capt Beaver said:

I love the Englishman... more grind and fuzz than the COT 50 but in the same ballpark.... I wanted a 3 channel setup like my old Mk4 Boogie. I went thru a TON of drive pedals and just by chance they all turned out to be Lovepedals... I haven't heard from Sean in many years....

Edited by Capt Beaver

I love its Englishman... more bring and fuzz than the COT 50 but in the same ballpark.... I wanted a 3 channel setup like my old Mk4 Boogie. I went thru a TON of drive pedals and just by chance they all turned out to be Lovepedals...

Cool - thanks for the POV, and for the clip too! :cool2: 

I haven't heard from Sean in many years....

His site's still up. Once all this coronavirus madness is over, I may try to contact him and see about picking up an Englishman. Wait, that sounds kinda funny... :lol: 

http://www.lovepedal.com/

93598746_10219952703320191_5968640245078425600_n.jpg

That MkI Boogie is really cool. I've never seen one that looked quite like that before. Did you have it customized or did you order it from Mesa like that? 

• Members
On 4/16/2020 at 8:00 PM, Phil O'Keefe said:

Cool - thanks for the POV, and for the clip too! :cool2: 

His site's still up. Once all this coronavirus madness is over, I may try to contact him and see about picking up an Englishman. Wait, that sounds kinda funny... :lol: 

http://www.lovepedal.com/

That MkI Boogie is really cool. I've never seen one that looked quite like that before. Did you have it customized or did you order it from Mesa like that? 

That is my 76 Mk1 I bought new from Randell.... Larry Rodgers disconnected half the tranny so it will run two 6V6's only.... then without telling me he built a complete new cab and put a Creamback in it....  now I don't get beat up by the soundman anymore.... I've been using the Two Rock mostly. ok I cant delete the vid that isn't working 

Edited by Capt Beaver

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...