Sign in to follow this  
tuco

Judge orders 30 year old man to grow a pair and move out of Mom & Dad's.

This guy is so unbelievable he'll end up with his own sitcom. He makes great material for a show.

He just might. However, I not the sitcom kind of person.

Can't his parents just dump is crap next to the curb? IDK

He just might. However, I not the sitcom kind of person.

Can't his parents just dump is crap next to the curb? IDK

I don't watch them either.

This guy has to be the most worthless lump of do-nothing around. He's not even able to fake that he's looking for a job. Complete moocher. Give him the boot.

True story, which I poasted before. . . . .I lost my first job out of high school by screwing up. The whole lot of us on the crew were unceremoniously fired, even the married guy having an affair with a 16 year old girl in his church choir. Last I heard, he got her preggers. :freak::facepalm: Anyway, there I was at 18, out of high school, fired, and unemployed. In no uncertain terms, my Mom and stepdad told me you get a job within a month, or you're out. One month and a number of interviews later, and still no job. So they told me to pack and leave to go live with my Dad in Vegas. So that's what I did. I brought my cheap Tele copy and a suitcase full of clothes. That's it.

My Dad put me to work in his business. This involved sitting at a kitchen table in an apartment and doing statistical calculations all day long . . . .by hand. There were no affordable calculators then. The pay, you might ask? Nothing! He said, if you need something, let me know and I'll give you some money. :freak::philpalm: Needless to say, this didn't go so well. So after a short while, I called my Mom and I made her a deal. I said I'm coming back to your place cross country and if I can't find a job in 2 weeks, I'll join the Air Force and leave. I had already talked to an AF recruiter earlier in the year, but was undecided.

So I went back East, and tore through all the newspapers looking for jobs. . I had a few interviews and on day 14, I got a job. Whew!!! :thu::cool2::philthumb::cool:

So the moral of the story is that there's nothing like facing all kinds of life's realities and alternatives to force you to work to find a job. . . any job, if you are under threat of getting booted.

Edited by Cornholio Farquarth III

His father needs to grow a pair and drag his worthless ass out of the house.

This guy is a strong case for spontaneous retroactive abortion.

I wonder what the update is on this guy now.

While I looked it up, and it turns out he owes back child support and has claimed to trademark his own name. [h=1]Judge: Evicted son Michael Rotondo faces jail if he doesn't get job to support child.[/h] Michael Rotondo, 30, was spotted packing boxes at his parents' home in Camillus

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"4CCCC5EF00000578-5786541-image-m-4_1527816805950.jpg","data-attachmentid":32360321}[/ATTACH]

While I looked it up, and it turns out he owes back child support and has claimed to trademark his own name. [h=1]Judge: Evicted son Michael Rotondo faces jail if he doesn't get job to support child.[/h] Michael Rotondo, 30, was spotted packing boxes at his parents' home in Camillus

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"4CCCC5EF00000578-5786541-image-m-4_1527816805950.jpg","data-attachmentid":32360321}[/ATTACH]

Oh no! He actually bred. :philpalm:. :freak: