VOM1T May 2018

garthman

• Members

Monthly it is, then. Howard, truth be told I was leaving the door open for your escape should that be the subliminal request in your question. But, if you're willing to continue hosting I'll be a participant. Thanks for bringing it up and freshening everyone's resolve.

Paul McCartney wrote this for Peter and Gordon, which I bashed into an instrumental and recorded a draft of. I think I've posted it before. My house is a mess at the moment and all music related stuff is closeted. My MIL is moving in so I had to create another bedroom in my house. All is in shambles. But, once she's situated all will take care of itself in time.

A World Without Love

https://app.box.com/s/28zjix17m2xa79sgf7o4bndwsti9heym

• Members
Monthly it is, then. Howard, truth be told I was leaving the door open for your escape should that be the subliminal request in your question. But, if you're willing to continue hosting I'll be a participant. Thanks for bringing it up and freshening everyone's resolve.

Paul McCartney wrote this for Peter and Gordon, which I bashed into an instrumental and recorded a draft of. I think I've posted it before. My house is a mess at the moment and all music related stuff is closeted. My MIL is moving in so I had to create another bedroom in my house. All is in shambles. But, once she's situated all will take care of itself in time.

A World Without Love

Very well played. The nylon string really brought a nice element. I very much enjoyed the listen.

• Members

A World Without Love

Thanks, Joe. I don't mind doing the VOM at all. I think it's one of the better things about HC and it's great to hear other people's stuff.

Lovely playing on "World Without Love". I learned the song many years ago but was hesitant to perform it in case people threw things at me smiley-wink

Good luck with your MIL.

• Members

Thanks, Joe. I don't mind doing the VOM at all. I think it's one of the better things about HC and it's great to hear other people's stuff.

Lovely playing on "World Without Love". I learned the song many years ago but was hesitant to perform it in case people threw things at me smiley-wink

Good luck with your MIL.

Howard - LOL. Ah, let'm, but I hear you. I'm going deep retro, though, and have instrumentals like Georgie Girl in the queue. So, if you're so inclined to tag along just stand behind me and I'll take the brunt of the shame. Just watch me and duck when I do. If nothing else, the melodies were pretty attractive and are fun to play.

DeepEnd - Thanks.

• Members

Howard - LOL. Ah, let'm, but I hear you. I'm going deep retro, though, and have instrumentals like Georgie Girl in the queue. So, if you're so inclined to tag along just stand behind me and I'll take the brunt of the shame. Just watch me and duck when I do. If nothing else, the melodies were pretty attractive and are fun to play.

DeepEnd - Thanks.

ROFL. With you all the way, Joe. I'll duck happily.

​​​

Archived