Sign in to follow this  
Stonedtone

Amanpour

Wunt she a dancer or something? Tranny too, besides smart and articulate.

just an impression. Isn't transexual sexual? I don't consider it a slur and it types easier than spelling and contexting everything out.

Her web bios seem to have been tidied up. (understandable) I distinctly remember the dancer part was no secret in the 90s or thereabouts. Perhaps someone can confirm or explain this without resorting to the Mandela Effect. :D

You made the assertion. Feel free to support it. You also referred to her using a bigoted slur. Feel free to justify that as well.

Edited by isaac42

She once talked freely about her stint as a dancer/showgirl. That's all i recall about it. It's not my responsibility to dig past her current web image.

I know several trannies. They frequent bars I attend and we are on good terms. My usage is just buzz talk; anything but bigoted. I wont use it if it's that big a deal. How about TG? Same thing if you ask me.

After reading her bio....I simply can't square any assertions that she is either Trans...Nor expressed herself through exotic dancing. Their were several assertions of her perhaps exhibiting bias in some of her reporting. In particularly in respect to Bosnia-Croat War....None that would make me doubt her integrity however.

You had to be a CNN geek around the turn of the century. It was all about being up front ish. The TG part is my impression. There are many prominent people that exhibit bi gender traits. I surmise that genetics may often blur the distinctions beyond physical sexuality.