Ev Live X

• Members

The line is the biggest seller for EV in history. Tells me something.

Bill - have you heard them at your shop & what do you think of them, say... compared to the QSC K12's (of which I have a pair and liked 'em so much I also bought the K10's) :facepalm::lol: ??

• Members

Heard them, my opinion best sounding speaker I've heard at that price point.

Did not do any side by side comparison with K12 but I would say they sound at least as good if not better. At a cheaper price.

As far as best seller for EV I'm guessing Bill's comment is relative to time on market as What EV told me is it's the best speaker release EV's done due to people who have heard them at Namm and else where not only Placed large intial orders but are also talking them up creating instant demand. I didn't have much expectation but after hearing them was very impressed and have recomended them to many friends looking to save a little money.

• Members

Would have loved to heard them side by side with the K12, PRX612, and DSR112 :( Also wished I could have heard the new Peavey Impulse 12D.

My grandmother used to tell me to wish in one hand and sh1t in the other ...... see which one fills up ;)

• Members

Would have loved to heard them side by side with the K12, PRX612, and DSR112
:(
Also wished I could have heard the new Peavey Impulse 12D.

Sounds like it's time for another powered speaker shootout - where's Al Poulin?! :eek::thu:

• Members

Also wished I could have heard the new Peavey Impulse 12D.

I've heard them and was very impressed. I like the flexibility of the back panel. I plan to add two more powered cabs next year and those are on the short list, especially in rooms where the right vertical pattern of the 12D would be handy.

Archived