Sign in to follow this  
Stonedtone

Hemp oil

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"weed-does-not-impair-you-tweet-gets-hilarious-responses-from-true-stoners-27-photos-227.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600.jpg","data-attachmentid":32160887}[/ATTACH]

I guess' date=' a new great thing. Addressing human get old stuff. Would be illegal 20 years or so, ago[/quote']

I'm not sure what you do with hemp oil, but my car used synthetic.

This is good to know, as I once had a case of eczema, which my dermatologist wiped out with a steroid cream. That was about 5 years ago or so, when I though I got into some poison ivy. I guess I didn't cause it was a bitch treat. My hand were all broke out.

I know use Dove for Sensitive Girlies and Cetiphil hand lotion. Gloves for stuff like washing the cars. I must admit my hands are quite lovely these days.

eczema, psoriasis and other rashes. The oil's fatty acids are believed to affect immune responses in the body which helps to promote healing.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none"' date='"data-size":"full","title":"weed-does-not-impair-you-tweet-gets-hilarious-responses-from-true-stoners-27-photos-227.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600.jpg","data-attachmentid":32160887}[/ATTACH']

What does that ignorant stuff have to do with this?

What does that ignorant stuff have to do with this?

He doesn't have any idea what hemp oil actually is, or the fact that some hemp oil has CBDs and no THC at all.

In Corndog's case, ignorance is a constant state of bliss.

• Like 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none"' date='"data-size":"full","title":"36d5737e8ed2961f98fe3b245e17e09e.jpg","data-attachmentid":32161097}[/ATTACH']

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32162372}[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none"' date='"data-size":"full","title":"36d5737e8ed2961f98fe3b245e17e09e.jpg","data-attachmentid":32161097}[/ATTACH']

When you get intractable seizures or symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, and need something that helps alleviate your suffering

without side effects, I will poast this pic for you as a reminder that all hemp is evil and the work of the Devil, not God. :wave:

When you get intractable seizures or symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, and need something that helps alleviate your suffering

without side effects, I will poast this pic for you as a reminder that all hemp is evil and the work of the Devil, not God. :wave:

Sounds like an ad from a pharmaceutical company, pushing it's own solution on people. Are you a paid endorser?

Sounds like an ad from a pharmaceutical company, pushing it's own solution on people. Are you a paid endorser?

Sounds like you are the one pushing against something that threatens the stranglehold Big Pharma has

on America, not me. :cop:

Ask yourself the question: Why would Big Pharma lobby AGAINST decriminalization/legalization if it didn't

hurt their bottom line? :rolleyes2:

• Like 1

High in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and omega 3, hemp oil can be used to increase immunity, counteract aging skin and improve cardiovascular health. Several studies show that the linoleic acid present in hemp oil can slow down the aging process and fight psoriasis.

Suggested Use: Nutritionally supplement your diet by using 1–2 Tbsp daily of this light, nutty tasting oil in pasta, salad dressings, marinades, smoothies or as a dipping oil for breads. Should not be used as a frying oil or at temperatures above 150°C.

https://herb.co/marijuana/news/incredible-benefits-hemp-oil

Say hello to Hemp Man.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"vegetando.jpg","data-attachmentid":32162832}[/ATTACH]

Your ignorance of the subject is driven by prejudice, not facts and is more stupefying than any drug.

Your ignorance of the subject is driven by prejudice, not facts and is more stupefying than any drug.

I do like the Vegetable Man pic, thank you CFIII.

• Like 1

I guess' date=' a new great thing. Addressing human get old stuff. Would be illegal 20 years or so, ago[/quote']

is it possible to condition a guitar's fret board with hemp oil?

Edited by nice keetee

is it possible to condition a guitar's fret board with hemp oil?

Or even use it like fret ease.

Smooth and silky.

my fretboards always feel silky after cannabuttering my brain... smoooooooooove......

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"stoner-boy.jpg","data-attachmentid":32163268}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"simpson-brain.jpg","data-attachmentid":32163267}[/ATTACH]

Lest any of you doubt Google's reach... I just had someone email me about this discussion - "your piece", as he described it... it's actually your old discussion, not an article I wrote, but that aside, he said he had written an article on hemp and thought it was relevant to the discussion here, and asked if I'd link it.

Since he was nice enough to ask instead of just spamming us in a year-old thread, I thought... why not? The article is not referencing anything illegal (at least at the federal level - check your local state laws - some still prohibit hemp and CBD), so, without endorsement or further comment, here's his link.

One thing cannabis use DOESN'T seem to lead to is bumping moldy old threads that

deserve to stay on page 8000 or whatever :rolleyes2:

Cornfed is stuck in the past. :(

33ACAB1D00000578-0-image-a-34_1462014912561.jpg

I'd probably hang with the chick in the black tank top.