way ot: styrofoam or pink foam thickness

• Members

i'm knee deep in a big box. i need some type of filler pieces to sit between framework inside the box before i foam the inside of the box. i hope this makes sense - the inside of the box is not flat; it has 3/8" bracing running in the inside that makes it not flat. i need something to fill those large flat areas. i'm thinking foam, pink foam or something as it doesnt need any type of strength.

do they make 3/8" styrofoam sheets or pink foam sheets? i'm going to be glueing soft foam on top of this hard foam. otherwise i will have to use plywood and that just seems dumb.

• Members

Just get a couple of cans of poly foam from home depot and spray it into plastic bags let it form fit your $hit!

i'm knee deep in a big box. i need some type of filler pieces to sit between framework inside the box before i foam the inside of the box. i hope this makes sense - the inside of the box is not flat; it has 3/8" bracing running in the inside that makes it not flat. i need something to fill those large flat areas. i'm thinking foam, pink foam or something as it doesnt need any type of strength.

do they make 3/8" styrofoam sheets or pink foam sheets? i'm going to be glueing soft foam on top of this hard foam. otherwise i will have to use plywood and that just seems dumb.

Archived