FS: Taylor T5z Pro – 2015

johans12

• Members

Taylor T5z Pro – 2015 – Flamed maple top in Gaslamp Black. Like new condition. Selling for $1,650.

I am strictly a hobby guitarist who started taking lessons in my 50’s. I owned a Taylor acoustic and decided to purchase the T5z for learning to play electric. It has been used exclusively for my lessons and practicing. After two years of effort I have decided to focus exclusively on acoustic fingerstyle. The Taylor T5z Pro is an exceptional instrument which should be in the hands of a professional musician on stage or in studio performances. I would like to know it is being played and enjoyed by someone.

Interested buyers should research the Taylor T5z Pro on the internet for reviews and demos. This guitar has been well cared for and is in like-new condition.

Taylor T5z Pro Features

• Fully electric and fully acoustic sounds from same guitar, dual compatibility with electric and acoustic amps.
  • Thinline, hollowbody design – Maple top, Sapele back & sides.
  • Ebony fretboard, 24-7/8” scale length, 12” fretboard radius, jumbo frets, nickel hardware, Spires inlay scheme.
  • T5z Electronics – one acoustic body sensor and two electric pickups (concealed neck humbucker and visible bridge humbucker), 5-way switch for tone selection between the body sensor and pickups. Controls include volume, base and treble knobs.
  • Taylor T5z hardshell case.

$1,650. PayPal/shipped continental US. Not interested in trades.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Pic-01.jpg","data-attachmentid":32135509}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Pic-02.jpg","data-attachmentid":32135510}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Pic-03.jpg","data-attachmentid":32135511}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Pic-04.jpg","data-attachmentid":32135512}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Pic-06.jpg","data-attachmentid":32135513}[/ATTACH]

• 3 months later...

Archived