Yep...It matters....not that it should be a suprise

soundcreation

• Members

Uhh...no...I said CHINESE you f...king moron....hahaha.....you can't even read!

See....China is spelt C-H-I-N-A whereas Chinese is spelt C-H-I-N-E-S-E

See Chinese is an adjective referring to people of a certain ethnic background and as a noun referring to a group of languages....

This is part of a frightening trend I have noticed. Everyone around me is turning Chinese. I've been afraid of this for a long time. But there is no point in denying it.

I am turning Chinese too.

f6vo7hW6yrE

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is part of a frightening trend I have noticed. Everyone around me is turning Chinese. I've been afraid of this for a long time. But there is no point in denying it.

I am turning Chinese too.

Not Quite but I am turning Japanese (and not in the way of the song by The Vapors ) It started innocently enough with motorcycles, then guitars through Manga and Anime (especially the Mushishi series) and from that to Shinto.

• Members

I also think the video would have been a bit better if he'd used bigger chunks of wood, i.e. deeper and wider.

With those narrow boards, the lack of wood would limit some of the tonal variations making all of them sound a bit brighter and more shallow than if they'd had something more like a Bo Diddley shaped rectangular hunk of wood under the p'ups. But sill enjoyed the effort he put into his demo.

• Members

Hmm, I woulda guessed Dr. Anderton and Mr Soundcreation but hey I've only had a couple encounters.

Nah. I voted for Johnson in 2012 too. Voted for John Monds for Georgia governor in 2010. I'm not a libertarian, and I refused to vote in the last gubernatorial election because all three candidates sucked. If Johnson wasn't in the 2016 race, and I had to pick between Clinton and Trump, I would've stayed home.

By the way, I've never been cautious about where I live on here, and neither has Soundcreation. He's stated he lives in Taiwan many times. I live in Atlanta.

• Members

Nah. I voted for Johnson in 2012 too. Voted for John Monds for Georgia governor in 2010. I'm not a libertarian, and I refused to vote in the last gubernatorial election because all three candidates sucked. If Johnson wasn't in the 2016 race, and I had to pick between Clinton and Trump, I would've stayed home.

By the way, I've never been cautious about where I live on here, and neither has Soundcreation. He's stated he lives in Taiwan many times. I live in Atlanta.

Keep making excuses.

lol...I can't believe you stalked other people too. And that you actually contacted a partner of someone who posts here. And you have the nerve to respond to mistersully in the way you did. One of the best and most honest contributors on this site. There is absolutely no reason not to believe what he's saying.

You actually threatened people huh.....contacted someone's partner......seriously.....you're a f..king weirdo. Get help.

• Members

Keep making excuses.

lol...I can't believe you stalked other people too. And that you actually contacted a partner of someone who posts here. And you have the nerve to respond to mistersully in the way you did. One of the best and most honest contributors on this site. There is absolutely no reason not to believe what he's saying.

You actually threatened people huh.....contacted someone's partner......seriously.....you're a f..king weirdo. Get help.

You're hilarious.

• Members

Does the wood make a difference? Seems to. Does it matter? Not really (to me... weight more important). I'm old school, and if I find a guitar I like, I like it, then might check what sort of wood it is made of. So many variables go into a guitar that it seems best (and less stress producing) just to take it as a whole.

• Members

It's the species thing that chucks a wrench in every time. People keep searching for a strong link, like a spice rack that gives predictable results regardless of the wood grade or preparation.

The physical properties of the different pieces of wood are what matters. You could do the same test and conclude that ash is warmer than mahogany, or not, depending on the actual pieces.

• Members

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson

Gary Johnson is who I voted for.

Dave, chill out. You're not a moderator. This thread is proof of the lax moderation around here. Not like it's going to hurt my feelings if I'm banned anyway. Nothing would stop me from coming back.

this is a message i just received from bucksstudent

Screen%20Shot%202017-09-18%20at%2012.23.41%20pm_zpsmd3yvjmd.png?t=1505615525

the fact that he's been allowed to continue to post here after contacting knotty's partner is completely unacceptable to me.... he did threaten honeyiscool when honeyiscool gave an honest summation of some music he'd posted.... he recently publicly posted another forum member's name on the forum... he's gone after soundcreation's personal details in this thread.... now he's threatening me

i've stuck around here when many left, due to an affection i have for the place....but i've had enough... the moderators have allowed this unhinged, stalkerish behaviour to continue... and it is, as i said, completely unacceptable to me

i'm done

bucksstudent, i hope you come to a point where you stop justifying your behaviour and realise you have some mental health problems.... there's no shame in that... but you need to seek the proper help you need... to seek people's personal details that you disagree with on a guitar forum is worrying... to say the least

be well everybody... guitars are awesome

• Members

Well, bye.

Honeyiscool actually directly and personally insulted me. He didn't listen to my music, and never gave an opinion of it. I told him he was an internet tough guy who was about 90 pounds soaking wet, and he was welcome to meet me in person to show me how tough he was. I was angry because of what he said to me. Ever said anything you regretted while upset?

Mbengs literally didn't care about his name being posted, especially since he posted a link to his Soundcloud which has his name.

I went too far with Knotty, apologized to him, and we're solid. You also failed to mention how he and Dave Aronow went on a tangent against me for several pages. I contacted Dendy Jarrett and Phil about it. They did nothing. I settled it my way. If the mods did their job, it wouldn't have happened. But like I said, I apologized to Knotty, and he forgave me.

Soundcreation is from Taiwan. He's publically posted about that several times. I didn't dox him. If I did, I would've posted more than just a legit question about him having political opinions about American politicians while he is unable to vote from Taiwan.

Listen, you have issues. You managed to gather all of this info on me, yet you neglected to give both sides. I PMed you not long ago asking you to stop. I said if you left me alone, I'd leave you alone. Did you comply? Nope.

I don't care if I get banned. I've been banned from places before. I have nothing to lose here.

• Members
Well, bye.

Honeyiscool actually directly and personally insulted me. He didn't listen to my music, and never gave an opinion of it. I told him he was an internet tough guy who was about 90 pounds soaking wet, and he was welcome to meet me in person to show me how tough he was. I was angry because of what he said to me. Ever said anything you regretted while upset?

Mbengs literally didn't care about his name being posted, especially since he posted a link to his Soundcloud which has his name.

I went too far with Knotty, apologized to him, and we're solid. You also failed to mention how he and Dave Aronow went on a tangent against me for several pages. I contacted Dendy Jarrett and Phil about it. They did nothing. I settled it my way. If the mods did their job, it wouldn't have happened. But like I said, I apologized to Knotty, and he forgave me.

Soundcreation is from Taiwan. He's publically posted about that several times. I didn't dox him. If I did, I would've posted more than just a legit question about him having political opinions about American politicians while he is unable to vote from Taiwan.

Listen, you have issues. You managed to gather all of this info on me, yet you neglected to give both sides. I PMed you not long ago asking you to stop. I said if you left me alone, I'd leave you alone. Did you comply? Nope.

I don't care if I get banned. I've been banned from places before. I have nothing to lose here.

Another demonstration of your f..king stupidity and lack of simple logic.

None of what you just said addresses the PM you just sent to mistersully which we can all see quite clearly. You are threatening him. "I warned you" "You'll be my personal project" and add to that the completely f...ked up idea that someone calling you out on it is a somehow ratting you out.

Complete f..king bully logic right there. And a clear sign you have some serious f...king issues.

You admit to challenging a former forum member to physically because he "insulted you". Well guess what? You're on the internet. You f..king insulted me right off the bat in this thread. Do you see me challenging you to a fight? lol No...I man up and throw it right back in your face. With valid points. If you can't handle that and need to resort to actual threats then maybe you should consider not visiting sites that put you into a state of mind where you will later "regret" what you said. Maybe you are a real tough guy. Maybe you can kick the crap out of me. As Flea so elegantly said in the song Pea....."So f..king what" You are on the internet. Here, the pen wins. Not your macho posturing BS.

And let's look at another f...ked up logical assumption of yours. Only people who vote in america are entitled to have opinions on american politics. Really.....not a fan of freedom then, are you? I have a right to say whatever the f...k I feel like about any f...king subject I want to comment on. That is what freedom means. There are no "qualifications" to have an opinion. lol. Geezus....that is just elementary and the fact I even need to spell it out to you, or that you don't even get the concept, is yet another sign of your limited intellect.

And you say sully has issues.....lol....wow.

You know...I'll give you the fact that other people may have insulted you or whatever....but that's not the point. The point is how YOU handle it. Again, typical f..ked up bully logic. someone insults you and you think that gives you the right to respond the way you do. How weak of mind do you have to be to challenge somebody to a fight because they insulted you on the bloody internet? lol.

Grow the f..k up.

Archived