How many guitars do you own, acoustic and electric?

mbengs1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
do you get stage fright regularly? I just noticed that about you. you should be confident when u speak in front of people. u won't get anywhere in life, u will fail in the job interview. and you don't look good. looney binnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

patrick-bateman-business-card.gif

Well, I'm glad you're finally out of the closet and showed us your true colors, Marley Bengson.

• Members

I keep guitars that I like and bond with .I can usually tell if i like one by the feel of the neck than I really check it out. Like everyone here I wish I hadn't sold some (Firebird 1, a 58 lavender Strat ,60 Mary Kay slab board Strat ect,) or lost (Firebird 12 and a54 se335 a back loader Tele )

• Members

Over the last 10 or so years I've downsized dramatically, Just kind of woke up one day and realized I have guitars I haven't played in years, And thought to myself. Man what a waste, Someone put a lot of effort into building this guitar and it sits in a case as a trophy of sorts, So I started selling many of them off to those that would play them. Today I'm down to 7 electrics of which only 2 are my primary players, 3 acoustics of which I only play 2, Although I have 5 amps, of which I use all of them depending on mood,

• Members

patrick-bateman-business-card.gif

Well, I'm glad you're finally out of the closet and showed us your true colors, Marley Bengson.

i don't care what the guy does... if he wanted his name mentioned in a public forum... he'd do it

so congratulations... you've found his videos on youtube... you've named him etc.... it's creepy dude... are you trying to scare him?

it's not the first time you've shown behaviour like this... you should be banned imo... for good

• Members

i don't care what the guy does... if he wanted his name mentioned in a public forum... he'd do it

so congratulations... you've found his videos on youtube... you've named him etc.... it's creepy dude... are you trying to scare him?

it's not the first time you've shown behaviour like this... you should be banned imo... for good

His name is on his Soundcloud, which he's shared multiple times.

• Members
But what happens to all our gear when we do die. does it get distributed among the public ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you nuts? I have a NIghthawk that goes with me. Thats why they make cases shaped like this. I will be in the accessories compartment. Bonus is that it only needs one pall bearer.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n32046056[/ATTACH]

I almost picked my new Tribute T Goldtop, but then the attendant would be a Paul Bearer.

• Members
But what happens to all our gear when we do die. does it get distributed among the public ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Our daughter gets my old 12-string acoustic because she thinks it's cool. The rest I don't really care. If I go first my wife will probably just give them away.

• Members

First, my condolences.

Second with luck your father had his affairs in order and it will be simple for you to probate the will and do what he wanted with his property.

Third, this could be a wake up call to you to make sure your will is up to date and you know what is going to happen to your property. It won't necessarily "get distributed among the public" but it might be messy for your heirs.

Archived