10 guitars, 1 song !

Oilid

• Members

i don`t appreciate being ordered to enjoy something ,i much prefer being asked to enjoy something. it gets my goat up especially in cafe`s when i buy a coffee and the waiter hands me the coffee and says "enjoy" ,i think is that an order or can i make my own mind up if i`ve enjoyed yer coffee or not . by the way i enjoyed that especially yer dreadlocks you could have played it all on one guitar and just left the other 9 hanging on the wall ,it would have still sounded same and we will have still seen all your guitars ..enjoyed

• Members
Hello 1001gear !

I'm all ears, tell what you mean, i'll take any piece of advice. wink.png

Just raggin on the genre. It's all _however awesome the amp distorts_ and plinky cleans for variety - if that. That off my chest, I like the pace of what you did. Had a lot of "chew" to it, I'd like to hear that plus more like what the acoustic tappers do and with calibrated distortions - round out the musicality in other words.

There's a thread elsewhere where the guy is trying to hype Kiesel so as I was perusing their videos I came across this stuff:

circa 58 seconds in It's on the proggy side although any part could be riffed into a metal context.