In response to cyborg

mrbrown49

• Members
I'm very sure that if you'd put the crack pipe away along with your tourniquet you'd understand what it means to eliminate tolerance.

You obviously know nothing about numerical computation and its failure rate.

Hahaha!

Good luck

Actually I know quite a bit about it. I'm a mechanical engineer who designs parts, works with shops that make the parts (mostly on CNC mills, lathes etc.), and inspects the parts to make sure they are right. The fact that you say "eliminate tolerances" clearly shows you are out of your depth; there is no such thing. Any machining process has tolerances. That's a fact.

I watched through the video you posted and most of those errors look like operator error in not setting the tool limits properly. That really has nothing to do with your point.

Dude, he's trolling you / the forum...

He's entitled to his opinions (even when he's wrong, which he demonstrably was on multiple points - for example, Gibson is privately owned by US citizens - not China), but not to troll or come in and insult others.... so he can't respond ATM - he's on a two week temp ban.

• Members

Actually I know quite a bit about it. I'm a mechanical engineer who designs parts, works with shops that make the parts (mostly on CNC mills, lathes etc.), and inspects the parts to make sure they are right. The fact that you say "eliminate tolerances" clearly shows you are out of your depth; there is no such thing. Any machining process has tolerances. That's a fact.

I watched through the video you posted and most of those errors look like operator error in not setting the tool limits properly. That really has nothing to do with your point.

Actually there is such a thing as eliminating tolerances ,it means any kind of sloppy job is acceptable.

Archived