Tone Controls Without Electronics - Interested?

Hijinx Guitars

Tone Controls Without Electronics - Interested?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Tone Controls Without Electronics - Interested?

• YES - Definitely Interested!
    • NO - Not Interested.

• Members

Last comment (for a while). I can't imagine trying to maintain a website for a building blog. I have found it very convenient to post my build threads on an existing forum - there are several that work well depending on your audience. Personally for someone like me who wants to follow your progress I find book marking a website and going to it periodically a hassle. I don't do social media so that isn't an option.

You build fits either the reso hangout forum or since it is going to get into some theory and applications of lutherie, I would suggest the forum in my post above. The nice thing about a forum, of course, is that it can progress at your rate, when you or someone else adds a comment it pops to the top where others can check what you are doing. Just a suggestion....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Been a while since I posted an update... Tailpiece is done, biscuit/bone bridge ready for fine tuning during set-up, cover plate is next. I'm avoiding the easy button on that part as tempting as it is to just buy the ol' standard metal cover. Just get tired of the limited options and same designs everyone else has got. I have seen some great examples of home built covers and like I have with the rest of this project am exploring my own twist. Here are some pics of the tailpiece. More background and current info available on my blog at https://hijinxguitars.wordpress.com

fetch?filedataid=126604fetch?filedataid=126605

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived