Anyone remember me?

Minitruth

• Members

Glad to hear JJ is still going.

Fretsie used to post in the ex-HC facebook group (as did quite a lot of the guys) and I guess he just drifted away (there were times he seemed a bit conflicted as a mod here too).

MetalheadUK was playing bass for CSM's blues band last thing I heard, but they also drifted off. I've not heard from Marc for a few years.

I remember Leopardstar dying, but not Zemmy.

Guess losing a few along the way is inevitable when you're connected to a larger group of people for more than a decade.

Edited by Ancient Mariner

• Members

I took a huge break as well. Definitely got under a lot of people's skin back in the day because of my very passionate opinions. There was way too many bitter failed musicians from the 80's on these forums back in the day who were very stubborn in their ways and gave us younger dudes a lot of sh**.

Though, there was a lot of great members like JerryP and Derek from RockSolidAmps.

Edited by EmgEsp

• Members

Hey ya Minitruth,

So glad to hear that you're still going strong. As I recall you just dropped off so abruptly we worried if you were OK. I seem to remember a thread trying to roust you from the cyber grave - to no avail. I probably went by fretmonster back then. All I know is that I've never met anyone on any forum or social media situation that could make me laugh like you did. You and JJ used to run this place and you definitely brought out the best in that guy as well. Reading this thread it's like you've given this place a needed recharge and old faces are coming out of the woodwork just to say hello.

Please know that you're where you're meant to be and that nothing in this world is more important than the work you do caring for your ailing wife. So glad to hear from you again.