Has anyone tried these yet?

• Members

I think that it is all relative. Just like a PC. You will always be able to get something better for less money within 3 days. I know that a lot of people talk down about Behringer. Even dealers who sell their gear! However, the bottom line is that they are still around, and making more products ever. So they must be doing SOMETHING right.

• Members

In one of the the bands I sub for the guitar player has a pair of Blowinger Ultrawave B 300 powered speakers. One of them has been in the repair shop 4 times and the other twice. If he had bought something worth owning the first time he would be money a head. He uses a passive system most the time because he doesn't trust powered speakers because of his experiences with Behringer.

• Members
In one of the the bands I sub for the guitar player has a pair of Blowinger Ultrawave B 300 powered speakers. One of them has been in the repair shop 4 times and the other twice. If he had bought something worth owning the first time he would be money a head. He uses a passive system most the time because he doesn't trust powered speakers because of his experiences with Behringer.

Got that right. I see that you may be the only man with more Genz Benz gear than me. MAYBE!:thu:

Archived