What git would you take in a crisis situation?

Idunno

• Members
There was a time when I thought multiple guitars should be normal to a player. Time and experience whittled that thought down to (my) reality of one being much more motivating towards playing. No matter how I tried to twist the idea, I just couldn't make myself more motivated to play music through owning several guitars. It was actually counter productive and frustrated me that more wasn't better. Not only didn't I feel more motivated and inspired by having several in my possession, I began to become negative towards them in a sort of guitar-vs-guitar fashion. Hmmmm....chocolate chip cookies tonight or pecan sandies.....? Anyway, I'm down to one and now I play a lot of music with it instead of several guitars playing me.

As the years click by and many dollars worth of assorted guitars go unplayed, I'm beginning to feel the same way. One guitar = more playing, less shopping and fussing.

As to the original question, its a toss up: Most beloved guitar is my Gibson WM45, so that is likely it. Anything else can be replaced.

• Members
There was a time when I thought multiple guitars should be normal to a player. Time and experience whittled that thought down to (my) reality of one being much more motivating towards playing. No matter how I tried to twist the idea, I just couldn't make myself more motivated to play music through owning several guitars. It was actually counter productive and frustrated me that more wasn't better. Not only didn't I feel more motivated and inspired by having several in my possession, I began to become negative towards them in a sort of guitar-vs-guitar fashion. Hmmmm....chocolate chip cookies tonight or pecan sandies.....? Anyway, I'm down to one and now I play a lot of music with it instead of several guitars playing me.

Sorry to hear of your 'whittle'.

Archived