Rack case with table tops

• Members

Does anyone know how these table ends attach,looks to me that they lock in place.

I am really interested in the C14UDJ-P one.

There are three pictures on the left hand side of the webpage. The yellow (zinc dichromate, probably) "buttons" in the top photo slide into the yellow fittings on the side of the case. (Look at the picture to the right of the second photo.) The buttons are on the bottom of the narrow end of the removable covers. The front and rear covers have the same feature. Make sense? Mark C.

• Members

There are three pictures on the left hand side of the webpage. The yellow (zinc dichromate, probably) "buttons" in the top photo slide into the yellow fittings on the side of the case. (Look at the picture to the right of the second photo.) The buttons are on the bottom of the narrow end of the removable covers. The front and rear covers have the same feature. Make sense? Mark C.

Yes,makes sense,i was wondering if they actually lock into place,i have heard of others that do not lock in place,they just slide in and sit there.

Thanks for your reply.

• Members

I use these. They work great and are very study.

I have look at those exact ones before,i like Road Ready stuff,i need something with two table tops,one for the sound board and laptop and one for the lighting board and laptop.

I am going to have to tell by buddy about that sideboard from Road Ready,he has nice road ready rack and brings a cooler for his laptop,obviously not high enough.

Thanks jwlussow.

• Members

Take a look at the second photo. There appears to be a spring retainer clip that holds the button in place. Whether that is a sufficient lock for your purposes, I don't know. It is not a butterfly latch, however. I assume a PM to Mark H. will give you an answer. Mark C.

Archived