Hysteria - Lexington Lab Band

maplebaby

• Members

No sir. It's the amount and approach. I've given you an example on this very thread that had nothing to do with the content - just a snarky jab. I will continue to point out this behavior because it's been a pattern. If you don't want my involvement you have a great opportunity to stop my responses by ceasing the trolling

• Members
No sir. It's the amount and approach. I've given you an example on this very thread that had nothing to do with the content - just a snarky jab. I will continue to point out this behavior because it's been a pattern. If you don't want my involvement you have a great opportunity to stop my responses by ceasing the trolling

Def Leprod was known for their halftime orgies. Whether this is true, it's still legend. Maybe you're just ignorant and not just stupid?

• Members

Not their mom and still not going to accept your approach which now includes personal attacks. Anyone with a few hours on their hands can look back through maplebabys posts and see the pattern - they don't have to be "stupid"... You can stop the defacing of this thread and many moving forward if you choose too.

• Members
Excellent version of that song! Very nice.

I love the original, but it is nice to hear it done without Mutt Lange's heavy handed production.

Though it is a little strange without the Mutt Lange backing vocal sound..haha...

appreciate the kind post and taking your time to listen!

• Members
Not their mom and still not going to accept your approach which now includes personal attacks. Anyone with a few hours on their hands can look back through maplebabys posts and see the pattern - they don't have to be "stupid"... You can stop the defacing of this thread and many moving forward if you choose too.

Excuse me, you are the one attacking. Are you a mod here? You don't have any grounds to "not accept" my performance regardless. The issue is Lab Band's spamming of the discussion areas. They insist on dupe posts distributed wherever they may get a bite. Compliments only thank you. No insight , rhyme , or reason. This very thread had to be extricated from the guitar area to this self promotion forum. This has happened before. Puts them awry with policy. I don't do the books here. BFD.

On discussion, I have always offered that clone covers don't work without the original vocals. Responding to musical advice is apparently not consistent with their marketing image and so on it goes. They post, it bombs, they spam a discussion forum. They politely thank complimenters until a mod sees fit to move the thread to a spam area.

So who are you?

Archived