new virtual album

Delmont

• Members

I flicked through all the tracks and really liked it. I will say that because you sing in the same way on every track (never really pushing yourself) it did get a "little" samey but there was enough lyrical interest to keep me listening.

I actually thought the lyrics on the whole were pretty great and do work with your style of delivery.... maybe you could have a try and pushing yourself vocally a little more.... if it doesn't work out ...fine...you tried it.

Or if it didn't offend you then maybe try a different singer as there are some really great songs here that aren't quite being fully realized.

There were some tracks that sounded like you were struggling a little with how low they are..... for your next track maybe try a key that you can manage but is forcing you to try something different.

Very nice work though and well done on completing an album.....an album that feels like every song belongs to it too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Very nice work though and well done on completing an album.....an album that feels like every song belongs to it too.

Thanks! You'll notice that Ugly Roomer is one of nine virtual albums on the site. I have four more to start recording after I finish cleaning up four or five faulty songs on the site.

A goofy hobby, but harmless. Tascam and Weebly have saved me from fast cars and fast company!

• Members
virtual albums are can be promote some online services .it will help your work.The musical fields are very interesting one and it will be a researching topic.I done work with topic musical albums with help Dissertation writing services Dissertation writing services.

Hi! I just looked at your website. Let me know if you want help editing it. Here's some information about me:

https://charlieonwriting.wordpress.com

Archived