Confused.

Idunno

• Members

If the AG forum has a once-removed sub-forum residing above the main forum and dedicated to off-topic smack, how's that out of the main population of on-topic stuff? It's, what, a couple inches above the main forum? Is that the premise? A couple inches equals a couple miles?

Oh, and without bringing people's forum monikers into the mix here - some don't like their monikers chatted up in forum-like chatter even on the forum - they're conspicuously absent since the start of the censor's shell game. It may not be censorship in its truest form but it is a practice of it.

But, we can find comfort in the knowledge that it's a wholly owned forum where the institutionalized practice of censorship is acceptably disguised as rules. This is a very good thing because otherwise totally unacceptable events via special interest groups would affect the whole in a very negative fashion. I mean, imagine girls suing for membership in the Boy Scouts of America. May as well disband the entire organization than suffer such a calamity.

This bit of censorship is a positive thing that just has to work its magic for a while.

• Members
If the AG forum has a once-removed sub-forum residing above the main forum and dedicated to off-topic smack, how's that out of the main population of on-topic stuff? ......

It's not ...much ado about nothin'

I actually think I like this better we're here to BS no bones about it ...

• Members

I would make the analogy of mom getting tired of you and your brother fighting so she'd send you outdoors and lock all the doors only difference here the doors aren't locked ...

I love the outdoors but sometimes you need a cookie ...

• Members

The artful dodger chooses a method that disenfranchises yet cannot be tacitly cited for it. So far no smoking guns or vapor trails lost in the mist; only bread crumbs leading to new digs.

Besides, if someone considers any post I make to be harmful to others or of such poor intent that removal is the only measure left to take, then I have failed on many levels. The idea is to communicate, not excommunicate.

• Members

Wait until admin deletes or moves a few of your posts because he says they're "mean spirited," or "rants." even if they're not. It's happening.

He deleted one of mine in the rant forum Banned users thread later he posted it was for admin and mods only to notify of banned users which is lame IOM but if our posts are deleted only for reasons of being in the wrong location that's one thing if it's because of the content that's another. My post was not mean in intent I agreed calling him Hitler was not cool but explained some things we all know about AG. Anyway I hope he develops thicker skin but if he is in fact deleting posts simply because he doesn't agree with them then my attitude will be a lot different ...

Archived