Well...When in Rome

Idunno

• Members

I had a beer tonight. It's been a good month or two since my last one. I take my oldest son out on weekends when he isn't previously engaged just to get caught up with his puppy life. He had a Yuengling. I had a Mich Ultra. I wanted something that tasted less of beer and more of water. That would be the one I chose. Three weeks before that I had a Guinness Stout that went down very well with my sammich. But, it really isn't a beer drinkers flavor. The beer flavor is one I never truly acquired. I think I've attained tea toddler taste buds. Plus, I'm on a diet and beer isn't in the plan. I feel right now that if a flying doughnut took a pit stop on my head I'd instantly transform into a teletubby.

• Members

I've never been much of a beer drinker. I've had some Fat Tire and some Samuel Adams Cranberry Cambric that wasn't bad but by and large I just don't like the stuff. The last time I drank, it was at a party Valentine's Day weekend. I sampled some chocolate rum. Wonderful stuff once the burning stopped.

Archived