Just for fun! Post your shaky non-promo live videos here!

• Members

That would be me. But RE stage presence, our girl definitely had it. Some of her Miranda Lambert songs (like Hell on Heels) got a "sistahood" thing going with girls coming to the front of the stage and grooving together. But she never did any rapping, even though she was young enough to like it and claimed to be capable. Missed opportunity.

Us guys used to all work much harder at stage presence, but we've lately just taken more of a "concentrate on playing the music and let the girls handle the crowd" attitude lately. Unless we're singing a lead vocal, which we don't do much anymore.

They also both like to rap and are pretty good at it, so we've got some rap bits here and there throughout the night. Fun stuff for the most part.

• Members
Not sure WHO was holding the phone for this one......

but I guess the only thing better than a pretty girl up on stage with the band might be a dozen?

[video=youtube;aa2X1ZkOzU4]

Awesome!! We will usually call up a bunch to be Do-Wop girls for good old Mustang Sally :)

• Members

I thought the music was fine. It's was the visuals I found a bit...um...disturbing!!!!

just kidding, of course, It's all good. Fun stuff!

he started his little strip tease and we did a

BA dum BA dum kind of groove which morphed into that journey song :)

• Members

[video=youtube;s3wW-qkwIzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wW-qkwIzM

No swank surroundings here. 2 AM, plenty of ballcaps on and off the stage and the preferred partner on the dance floor seems to be a cold one. This time I was out front instead of onstage. I would have jumped onstage to play the regular keyboard player's rig when he picked up his horn (he invited) but I was into my new videographer role.

• Members

[video=youtube;EMn6ikaRrK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMn6ikaRrK4

Another from my truck driving, chicken farming friends and sometime band-mates, singing and playing country music rather authentically.

This

is me getting my swank on at my weekly Sunday brunch gig, 19th floor of a private club downtown, after staying up most of the night playing at the club in my previous vids. The camera wasn't shaky but I was, a little. My convoluted intro to a Michael Jackson song.

Archived