FS: Fulldrive 2, Octophant octave fuzz

rabott13

• Members

HCFX Octophant: $60 shipped/paypal

From the original crowdfunded batch. Sounds great, there is a major crack in the side of the pedal (totally my own doing, wasn't paying attention as I was trying to open up the back with a stuck screw). Everything is detailed and pictured below. The pedal works great! Sounds awesome and no scratches/paint chips, Jacks still work perfectly and have zero issue.

img_1350_zps2ce0c97e.jpg

img_1352_zps7c71bd44.jpg

img_1354_zps136a2bd3.jpg

img_1356_zps04283d2d.jpg

Fulldrive 2. Older model. $80 shipped paypal

Another issue, when bypassed, sound is very intermittent, sometimes clean signal passes through, most of the time, there is zero sound coming through. I've checked the wiring and there's nothing wrong that I can tell, but I don't have much wiring experience. The good news is that it has been a staple on my board for years. Ever since I've owned a Fulldrive (2 in the last ten years, Mosfet 2 and this one) I've simply always had the first channel "always on" and used the boost channel as a low gain OD. I've loved this style and this pedal has always worked perfectly in that instance. So clearly the pedal works, hopefully someone with a better DIY eye for things can find the issue.

img_1358_zps56e9efea.jpg

img_1360_zpsd9e4362f.jpg

Prices listed are Shipped/paypal. Both pedals work, but given their condition, I understand hesitation and am willing to test offers and trade options. I'm trying to be as transparent as possible in this. I have hundreds of good deals buying and selling here, on TGP l and on Ebay. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Archived