NGD - Gibson Les Paul Futura Pacific Blue Fade

Brewski

• Members

Looks amazing. Congrats!

So now tell us, were there all kinds of crazy QC issues like the frets popping out, the pickups not working or stripped tuners or are you like me, one of the unfortunate people who got a Gibson that played and sounded great?

• Members

I got the guitar back - finally! They replaced the etune with the latest model and its fast, works and in tune! All the bugs from the old model resolved i think.

I like the fact it takes three button pushes and i go from standard to half step. Another button sequence and its drop D. Another and i can do open tunings for slide.

pretty cool

• Members

I like the fact it takes three button pushes and i go from standard to half step. Another button sequence and its drop D. Another and i can do open tunings for slide.

pretty cool

I can do all of that by ear, and I can put my guitar in tune with another, no matter how out of tune it is. And I don't require any batteries.

pretty basic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Update on the Gibson. The guitar is a bit noisy and extremely bright. I think it may be the maple neck and/or the chambering of the guitar. I love the feel but it may need new pickups and maybe coated strings to tame the thing.

also, it tends to go out of tune a lot and although the etune works but the nut needs some work.

Archived