Gibson acoustics, asking for advice, please.

baldbloke

• Members

I have a 2012 J45 that just kicks ass so don't let the nay sayers and internet rumor mill convince you that Gibson isn't making a good product these days and like I said before you'll have better luck going to a well stocked 5 star dealer to audition good assortment of Gibsons. I'd do the same thing if I was buying a Martin or whatever.

• Members
I have a 2012 J45 that just kicks ass so don't let the nay sayers and internet rumor mill convince you that Gibson isn't making a good product these days and like I said before you'll have better luck going to a well stocked 5 star dealer to audition good assortment of Gibsons. I'd do the same thing if I was buying a Martin or whatever.

This

• 6 years later...
  • Members

I have a Hummingbird and Songwriter Deluxe both from the mid 90s and both are superb guitars. No construction flaws and both great sounding guitars. 

I have heard that these Bozeman acoustics are fine guitars and I would have to concur with that, at least in my case.

I've been playing since the 1960s and have owned a few acoustics in my day, some good , some not so, but these two I won't part with.